Boom! Elon Musk says Donald Trump should, "hang up his hat & sail into the sunset."

I will bet any liberal on the board a thousand dollars that when Biden is gone there won't be half as many posts about him as there have been about Trump since he left the WH.

Any takers?

I love The Donald but he should have just kept his mouth shut about Musk.

There is beaucoup Democrat failure that Trump could go after without making the comments about the one Libertarian Leaning (maybe) Billionaire on the planet.

Elon Musk is a creep, but he's right about Trump being too old. Sadly, Trump has nothing else in his life.

80+yo corrupt, criminal, treasonous, dementia-ravaged, cognitively impaired Biden, who not 1 Democrat wanted him campaigning with them, is fine to keep going as Preside t, but TRUMP should 'hang up his hat'?

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Elon Musk is a creep, but he's right about Trump being too old. Sadly, Trump has nothing else in his life.
cause you know Musk personally to make that statement. What did he do to you?

Remember when enemy democrats tried to start a feud between Trump and DeSantis? Never accept what the democrat controlled media has to say.
Well, this post reflects what I was going to say

I w ent to that stupid site from cnbc and.. didn't see much there.. except that Musk denies something Trump said..

Frankly, I am wondering about Trump, though.. I mean, why does he have to demean everyone, even those like DeSantis who are in the same party?

the demonrats don't do such things

it's about the only thing we can actually learn from RE dimrats

Well, this post reflects what I was going to say

I w ent to that stupid site from cnbc and.. didn't see much there.. except that Musk denies something Trump said..

Frankly, I am wondering about Trump, though.. I mean, why does he have to demean everyone, even those like DeSantis who are in the same party?

the demonrats don't do such things

it's about the only thing we can actually learn from RE dimrats
Does he? Or are you simply told that he does? Never believe a democrat.

Forum List

Back