Boom Boom Out Go The Lights!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I truly am looking to the final battle on Nov. 8th. Decent hard working Americans vs liars, losers and takers. The rule of law vs the lawless. And on the sidelines Sanders supporters finding out they were cheated not once but twice!

And its the start of "tossing season" and the names going under the bus are well known. Huma goes from Hillary's best friend of twenty years to a staffer. She got the bus, but the one that is note worthy is Obama backing Comey thus Hillary goes under the bus. CNN throws Donna Brazil under the bus. Before this is over folks that bus will need a lift kit.

And all the while Hillary promising what she would do in the first 100 days! Got a news flash for the liberals..................NOT A G-D DAMN THING! Nothing. The down ticket numbers are already saying you will lose 1 or 2 more seats in the Senate and as many as 4 in the house.

Fury

Great stuff, Fury. Only one question: The rule of law vs the lawless, how the rule of Law is gonna defeat the lawless, when lawless like president. administration, Soros&Co,... have all the power concentrated in their dirty hands?

Well it looks like that Trump may have a chance. Were he to win, then he still has to face the jury on the matter of his rape of a 13 year old girl, and the fraud of the Trump University. Really nice image for the United States of America, having a President facing two suits, one involving his rape of a child.

• Banned
Great stuff, Fury. Only one question: The rule of law vs the lawless, how the rule of Law is gonna defeat the lawless, when lawless like president. administration, Soros&Co,... have all the power concentrated in their dirty hands?
After Trump is elected Trump may have to fire every Obama hire in the DOJ just to start the clean up. Anybody connected to Clinton needs to be fired.

Well it looks like that Trump may have a chance. Were he to win, then he still has to face the jury on the matter of his rape of a 13 year old girl, and the fraud of the Trump University. Really nice image for the United States of America, having a President facing two suits, one involving his rape of a child.
Dude, do you really think he threatened some young teens families lives if she didn't jack him off or muff dive? I mean, come on

I am waiting for confirmation, but sources within the FBI are telling us they have found Top Secret and Special Access documents with markings removed.. It appears Huma was using the computer to remove the classification markings.

If this allegation is proven true you can bet Huma will roll on Clinton. Simply because it will land her in jail for life.

Those phony "suits" are all "nothing" set up by the crooks on the left using the crooked courts.

I am waiting for confirmation, but sources within the FBI are telling us they have found Top Secret and Special Access documents with markings removed.. It appears Huma was using the computer to remove the classification markings.

If this allegation is proven true you can bet Huma will roll on Clinton. Simply because it will land her in jail for life.
Obama may just "drone" Hillary to cover his ass.

Except, he didn't but you voted for a rapist, sexual predator,.....twice.

I don't know if this is germane to the O. P., but I need to report that I have been saying on this board for about two years now---that Barack Obama had corrupted the Justice Department---and that once that is done, Tyranny is just around the corner.

History is an ambiguous phenomenon. The machines change, they change the world...but human nature never changes...it never learns....and its just Obama's time to be a fool and a would-be Tyrant.

Obama may just "drone" Hillary to cover his ass.
Its too late..

The FBI has the goods already..

Megan Kelly just reported that they are pushing to indict Hillary Clinton.. Just now on FOX!

HOLY CRAP!.. They just laid it out.. PAY FOR PLAY.. Secrets peddling.. Obstructions of Justice, Destruction of evidence, Loretta Lynch is involved..

Last edited:
I don't know if this is germane to the O. P., but I need to report that I have been saying on this board for about two years now---that Barack Obama had corrupted the Justice Department---and that once that is done, Tyranny is just around the corner.

History is an ambiguous phenomenon. The machines change, they change the world...but human nature never changes...it never learns....and its just Obama's time to be a fool and a would-be Tyrant.
You have and I remember. Some of what you and others predicted is playing out as fact now.

Megan Kelly just reported that they are pushing to indict Hillary Clinton.. Just now on FOX!

HOLY CRAP!.. They just laid it out.. PAY FOR PLAY.. Secrets peddling.. Obstructions of Justice, Destruction of evidence, Loretta Lynch is involved..
crwdc.gif

Forum List

Back