BOOM! 3rd Circuit Tosses Trump PA Lawsuit - "Voters, not Lawyers, Choose the President"

:laughing0301:

Yet states cannot change voting laws without legislation.

Any state implementing mail-in votes without legislation did so in violation of most recent pecedent.

The fact that you do not understand the real issue (proper legislation) makes me give not one single rat's ass whether you eventually do.

Why wasn't that in the lawsuit?
Which lawsuit? There are many.
Trump lost bro. Get over it.
No he didn't. The Demmies screwed the American people out of the best President in our lifetime in order to turn this nation into a commie slave state so Biden can extort more 3rd world countries and get richer quicker.

I hope the Senate uses the twelfth amendment to get to the bottom of the Dominion software thefts of Trump votes in every state that allowed rearrangement of Trump's dazzling win over to Basement Biden.

Any state implementing mail-in votes without legislation did so in violation of most recent pecedent.

The fact that you do not understand the real issue (proper legislation) makes me give not one single rat's ass whether you eventually do.

No he didn't. The Demmies screwed the American people out of the best President in our lifetime in order to turn this nation into a commie slave state so Biden can extort more 3rd world countries and get richer quicker.

I hope the Senate uses the twelfth amendment to get to the bottom of the Dominion software thefts of Trump votes in every state that allowed rearrangement of Trump's dazzling win over to Basement Biden.
lol.

Yml1QjS.gif

And the vote can be certified.

A federal appeals court panel forcefully rejected the Trump campaign’s effort to throw out millions of Pennsylvania ballots, declaring the campaign’s allegations of misconduct meritless and its suggested remedies as disproportionate and lacking evidence.​

“Voters, not lawyers, choose the President. Ballots, not briefs, decide elections,” Judge Stephanos Bibas — an appointee of President Donald Trump — wrote for the three-judge 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals panel. Bibas’ 21-page opinion rejected the campaign’s appeal of a district court ruling that similarly shredded the suit.​

The panel emphasized that Giuliani and the campaign never actually allege voter fraud, despite their public rhetoric. And they take issue with so few ballots that it would barely dent Joe Biden’s 81,000-vote lead in the state, even if the claims were founded. ...​
The court also rejected a request from the campaign for an injunction to block Pennsylvania’s certification of Biden’s victory, which Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar did earlier this week. Bibas wrote that many of the campaign’s claims had already been heard and rejected in state court, and simply rewording them for a federal court and branding them as “discrimination” doesn’t pass muster.​

That's 2-36 by my count for the Trump Legal Clown Car
How long will it take for them to read Powell's suit in Georgia? Did it get assigned a docket # yet?

Every option was exercised, and ignoring voter suppression isn’t a good thing, and cheating would be accepted. Sad. But you still believe Russia Russia

Everything you said in that post is completely irrelevant to the decision by the PA SC.
Then why did you carry on about Russia Russia for four years?

A federal appeals court panel forcefully rejected the Trump campaign’s effort to throw out millions of Pennsylvania ballots, declaring the campaign’s allegations of misconduct meritless and its suggested remedies as disproportionate and lacking evidence.​

“Voters, not lawyers, choose the President. Ballots, not briefs, decide elections,” Judge Stephanos Bibas — an appointee of President Donald Trump — wrote for the three-judge 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals panel. Bibas’ 21-page opinion rejected the campaign’s appeal of a district court ruling that similarly shredded the suit.​

The panel emphasized that Giuliani and the campaign never actually allege voter fraud, despite their public rhetoric. And they take issue with so few ballots that it would barely dent Joe Biden’s 81,000-vote lead in the state, even if the claims were founded. ...​
The court also rejected a request from the campaign for an injunction to block Pennsylvania’s certification of Biden’s victory, which Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar did earlier this week. Bibas wrote that many of the campaign’s claims had already been heard and rejected in state court, and simply rewording them for a federal court and branding them as “discrimination” doesn’t pass muster.​

dear democrats,,, if you dont want lawyers involved the best thing to do is not cheat,,,

Why are you so quick to give up? Trump is still in office.
And any such recourse or redress would allow Trump to serve a second term in office, as the great majority of us voted.

lol.

View attachment 422270
Russia Russia

lol.

View attachment 422270
Russia Russia
That's all you have left. and that is not comparable. you fucking moron.

Foreign interference could be a real game changer.

17. As explained and demonstrated in the accompanying redacted declaration of a former electronic intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence with experience gathering SAM missile system electronic intelligence, the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including Case 2:20-cv-13134-LVP-RSW ECF No. 1, PageID.8 Filed 11/25/20 Page 8 of 75 9 the most recent US general election in 2020. This Declaration further includes a copy of the patent records for Dominion Systems in which Eric Coomer is listed as the first of the inventors of Dominion Voting Systems.

How long will it take for them to read Powell's suit in Georgia? Did it get assigned a docket # yet?

What does the 12th amendment have to do with the election. All it does is change how a VP is elected.

And BTW: You know that the winner is the one that gets a majority of the electors appointed. If Trump gets the USSC to throw out the electors from several states, all it does is decrease the number needed from 270, to lower by half. Ex: If they throw out Pennsylvania (20 EC votes) Biden only needs 260 votes to win.

dear democrats,,, if you dont want lawyers involved the best thing to do is not cheat,,,

Oh, if only Trump's legal team didn't need to deal with small matters such as "proof" and "evidence."
its there or you guys wouldnt be so scared and trying to stop it all from going forward,,,

I'm very scared; Trump remains in power, the power he has continued to abuse even as a lame duck. He seems to be mentally unstable, vindictive and willing to leave office with our nation's secrets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back