BOOM! 3rd Circuit Tosses Trump PA Lawsuit - "Voters, not Lawyers, Choose the President"

:laughing0301:

Yet states cannot change voting laws without legislation.

Any state implementing mail-in votes without legislation did so in violation of most recent pecedent.

The fact that you do not understand the real issue (proper legislation) makes me give not one single rat's ass whether you eventually do.

Why wasn't that in the lawsuit?
they are saving the sharknado for scotus. that's how the legal system works.

These initial suits were expected to be tossed out so they can go to a higher court...Trumps team expected this and is happy to see it so they can move the case on to the SCOTUS which was the plan all along....they knew the lower court lib judges wouldn't care if the election was stolen....

These initial suits were expected to be tossed out so they can go to a higher court...Trumps team expected this and is happy to see it so they can move the case on to the SCOTUS which was the plan all along....they knew the lower court lib judges wouldn't care if the election was stolen....

The judge who wrote the opinion is a Trump appointment.

The judge who wrote the opinion is a Trump appointment.
And?

Trump supporters: "We will see in court, won't we?!?!"

***judges wipe their asses with 34 Trump lawsuits***

Also Trump supporters: "These rulings are bogus and don't convince me!!!"

Delusional babies...

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 3.41.10 PM.png

Judges of all stripes are dismissing Trump’s trash lawsuits. The only ones buying into this lie of voter fraud are Trump’s most ardent mindless supporters.

Wait...calling these people “supporters” is a disservice to all rational political supporters of a candidate. Hardcore Trumpers are not supporters, they are cultists, because only cultists still follow a cult leader despite all evidence and facts showing that leader to be a liar and a fraud.
Weren’t you a Russia Russia guy? Ahh, you’re a hypocrite

Think that if it gives you comfort. The numerous violations of civil rights in this election make it a Constitutional issue. The fact that the Progs are terrified of sunlight is a big tell that they committed massive fraud. Condoning this fraud is not a good look for you, bub.

So why can't the lawyers submit this "massive fraud" as evidence in a court of law?
Because if you knew how the process worked, you would know that there are multiple lawsuits that must be filed in different, specific jurisdictions. The "massive" fraud is a general statement. I get exhausted talking to hacks who are never up to speed on ANYTHING.

You just keep doing what your masters tell you. Let them do your thinking for you.
Outta the park with the bases loaded, Mr. Farnsworth. Too bad you had to hit it over such a sad subject as justice denied to the American people who aren't happy President Trump was cheated at the polling place due to the deep state Demonrats determined to make America quake again. *sigh.*:rolleyes-41:

Mate, you make Donald Trump look smart. Yes, you're that dumb.
Thanks, but you are hardly one to judge. If someone did go from a billionaire real estate developer
to a top media star to outsider president of the USA that person would undoubtedly be considered
brilliant.
But because you yourself are a hate filled jealous and petty nobody you consider him stupid?
You should be so stupid. You're an under achieving nobody. Undoubtedly hating Donald Trump
makes you feel like a big man but don't let that fool you.

Even as a troll you are nothing exceptional, by any means.

And the vote can be certified.

A federal appeals court panel forcefully rejected the Trump campaign’s effort to throw out millions of Pennsylvania ballots, declaring the campaign’s allegations of misconduct meritless and its suggested remedies as disproportionate and lacking evidence.​

“Voters, not lawyers, choose the President. Ballots, not briefs, decide elections,” Judge Stephanos Bibas — an appointee of President Donald Trump — wrote for the three-judge 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals panel. Bibas’ 21-page opinion rejected the campaign’s appeal of a district court ruling that similarly shredded the suit.​

The panel emphasized that Giuliani and the campaign never actually allege voter fraud, despite their public rhetoric. And they take issue with so few ballots that it would barely dent Joe Biden’s 81,000-vote lead in the state, even if the claims were founded. ...​
The court also rejected a request from the campaign for an injunction to block Pennsylvania’s certification of Biden’s victory, which Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar did earlier this week. Bibas wrote that many of the campaign’s claims had already been heard and rejected in state court, and simply rewording them for a federal court and branding them as “discrimination” doesn’t pass muster.​

That's 2-36 by my count for the Trump Legal Clown Car

Well, you're doing a great impersonation
Thanks so much.
Oh, please. What 'facts' do you know that nobody else knows, or I don't know.
Where did you get the idea that I have claimed to know things no one else does?
That's just weirdly out of left field.

Who is repeating 'you lost concede'? Not I.
Who is repeating that really stupid, tiresome
chant? Who isn't? I've heard it a thousand times. I'm still hearing it occasionally.

I'm asking for evidence. And you giving an opinion with no links to back it up is not evidence. It's an opinion. And who cares about your opinion?
Actually I'm citing facts. Like how five different states in three different times zones all decided
to stop counting votes at exactly the same moment.
And then they all started counting again together. And how Trump's comfortable lead evaporated when
votes started coming in giant anomalous bunches for Biden. But none for Trump.

That's no opinion. That's fact! And only Dominion can do that.

Forum List

Back