Book of Boba Fett is pure crap

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
The writing and storylines are weak. The characters are garbage. Of course they try to push a left take on the sand people as the oppressed indigenous people in the desert who have their lands infringed on. They even justify their brutality. Sounds like a leftist take on the Middle East. It is pure and utter crap. Boba Fett was a cool and ruthless bounty hunter. Now they made him a soft, pacify, and weak crime lord. Does anyone buy that he could rule a territory showing as much weakness as he does? He has no one really on the payroll, but we are lead to believe he can overtake the Jabba's territory and he can just pick up loyal followers along the way. smh. The fighting scenes are crap. Not to mention they try to push a global warming comparison of Tatooine once being a lush water world to a dried up desert. Give me an F'ing break. I am done with this show and sticking to the Mandalorian!

The writing and storylines are weak. The characters are garbage. Of course they try to push a left take on the sand people as the oppressed indigenous people in the desert who have their lands infringed on. They even justify their brutality. Sounds like a leftist take on the Middle East. It is pure and utter crap. Boba Fett was a cool and ruthless bounty hunter. Now they made him a soft, pacify, and weak crime lord. Does anyone buy that he could rule a territory showing as much weakness as he does? He has no one really on the payroll, but we are lead to believe he can overtake the Jabba's territory and he can just pick up loyal followers along the way. smh. The fighting scenes are crap. Not to mention they try to push a global warming comparison of Tatooine once being a lush water world to a dried up desert. Give me an F'ing break. I am done with this show and sticking to the Mandalorian!
I was going to try it. Think I'll pass now. Thanks.

stars is crap just crap nothing worthwhile other than politically correct manure for kids and adults who worhip at the jedi church for the mentally challenged they should hav stopped after the first three but then lucas wouldnt have all that cash to give the democrat party and the real evil emperor

Bye Felicia!

I'm not gonna lie here.

When I was a kid all my friends loved that stuff.

Everyone was Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker for Halloween.

It was never my thing. I loved war movies. I loved Army men.

I couldn't be bothered as an adult.
I wanted Star Wars to be like TV Star Trek with super special effects.
The special effects were super but the plot was nearly non-existent and the dialog was pathetic.

Disney will drive it the whole franchise into the ground with this crap...

Disney will drive it the whole franchise into the ground with this crap...
They have! The new trilogy was some of the worst cinema in years, it actually made the prequals looks OK. They added 2 character (Rose and the Robot in Solo) that topped Jar Jar as the worst characters in the franchise. They bring wokeness and bad writing to everything.

The only bright spots were Mandalorian, Clone War (TV show), Bad Batch, and Rogue One. The rest is pure garbage.

They are doing the same with MCU... they are changing all the male characters to female: Thor, Black Panther, Iron Man, Hawkeye to go along with the current crop of female characters in Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Captain Marvel etc... Who are the males left? Captain America (changed his race), Dr Strange, Spiderman, and Shang Chi!

Last edited:
They have! The new trilogy was some of the worst cinema in years, it actually made the prequals looks OK. They added 2 character (Rose and the Robot in Solo) that topped Jar Jar as the worst characters in the franchise. They bring wokeness and bad writing to everything.

The only bright spots were Mandalorian, Clone War (TV show), Bad Batch, and Rogue One. The rest is pure garbage.

They are doing the same with MCU... they are changing all the male characters to female: Thor, Black Panther, Iron Man, Hawkeye to go along with the current crop of female characters in Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Captain Marvel etc... Who are the males left? Captain America (changed his race), Dr Strange, Spiderman, and Shang Chi!
Guardians of the Galaxy is the only one I like. Great music actual character development and plot lol.

Guardians of the Galaxy is the only one I like. Great music actual character development and plot lol.
There are a lot of great MCU movies that I still enjoy, including the new Spider-Man. And OMG they had 3 straight white spider-men and the movie might make $2 Bil post pandemic!

I digress… the MCU is great, but I fear they will make a turn to wokeness destroying them MCU much in the same way they did to Star Wars!

Forum List

Back