Book of Aquarius

Jul 15, 2011
" Evegreen State"
Book of Aquarius offers an elixer recipe known as " The Philosophers Stone,"
said to prolong life to exceeding expectations as well as cure what ever is ailing you.
It is a process of extracting the "Chi" energy from basic fresh produce from use
of rudimentary chemistry skills and this venture into Alchemy is said to exceed
a thousand years in knowledge.
The info is free on the web: type; Book of Aquarius, and access through the menu page.

who was the last to have the philosopher's stone? did it disappear? i haven't gone to the link yet

why give the knowledge of the p stone for free when a gazillion billion could be made off of it, if he did decipher the knowledge? i know, i know....go read the book, for free...

:(

I'd rather be healthy than wealthy that's for damned sure.

Not sure there's any real magic to that, though.

Other than the magic of fate, of course.

why give the knowledge of the p stone for free when a gazillion billion could be made off of it, if he did decipher the knowledge? i know, i know....go read the book, for free...

:(
LOL, "go read the book" is usually a sales pitch. Only my curiosity has been stoked

And free!........what have we got to lose? The whole foods message took 35 or so years
to finally get through. Perhaps we are to quick to judge the things that are in our true best interest, only to give free range for the conditioned self to accept a compromised
lifestyle that has been sold to us.

Forum List

Back