Boob Excema is Caused by “Racist Microaggressions”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As we gingerly lower our buttocks into the hot bath of ’22, just a reminder of the horrific ramifications of racism upon people with a lot of skin pigmentation.

The Guardian’s Afua Hirsch and her statusful associates:
“A conversation I had recently with a black woman who wields enormous power in the TV industry sums it up for me. She and I were meeting from our respective bedrooms in the now familiar, strange intimacy of a one-on-one Zoom meeting. She has developed a massive rash all over her boobs.”

The cause you ask? Well, it’s the Guardian, sooooo….

“It’s years of bullshit – racism, micro-aggressions,” she told me in a matter-of-fact tone. “I have never had any eczema before. My doctor said it’s erupted now because I’ve finally given myself permission to acknowledge the toxic stuff I’ve been putting up with during all these decades of my career.”

Now you are invited to ponder whether a reputable GP, one fit for employment, would actually diagnose racist microaggressions as the most obvious cause of boob eczema. Rather than, say, suggesting a change of bra or detergent.

But clearly this is something that Ms Hirsch and the editors of the Guardian are quite eager to believe, or at least have us believe, and is presented as damning evidence of both “structural racism” and, simultaneously, the urgent need to pathologise “whiteness.” It’s also, apparently, a reason to denounce a government minister who dares to question whether pretentious victimhood is an optimal life goal.

For Ms Hirsch, microaggression boob rash “sums it up.”

My doctor said it’s erupted now because I’ve finally given myself permission to acknowledge the toxic stuff I’ve been putting up with during all these decades of my career.”
LMAO! My "doctor" said I gave myself permission to acknowledge the toxic stuff I've been putting up with. What doctor would say anything as retarded as that? I thought at first this had to be from babylonbee. :auiqs.jpg:

As we gingerly lower our buttocks into the hot bath of ’22, just a reminder of the horrific ramifications of racism upon people with a lot of skin pigmentation.

“A conversation I had recently with a black woman who wields enormous power in the TV industry sums it up for me. She and I were meeting from our respective bedrooms in the now familiar, strange intimacy of a one-on-one Zoom meeting. She has developed a massive rash all over her boobs.”

“It’s years of bullshit – racism, micro-aggressions,” she told me in a matter-of-fact tone. “I have never had any eczema before. My doctor said it’s erupted now because I’ve finally given myself permission to acknowledge the toxic stuff I’ve been putting up with during all these decades of my career.”

Now you are invited to ponder whether a reputable GP, one fit for employment, would actually diagnose racist microaggressions as the most obvious cause of boob eczema. Rather than, say, suggesting a change of bra or detergent.

But clearly this is something that Ms Hirsch and the editors of the Guardian are quite eager to believe, or at least have us believe, and is presented as damning evidence of both “structural racism” and, simultaneously, the urgent need to pathologise “whiteness.” It’s also, apparently, a reason to denounce a government minister who dares to question whether pretentious victimhood is an optimal life goal.

One word for her, "Letitgo!"

It was the pearl necklace.

She's been fooling around in some weird ways, is my guess. ;)

AHHHH . My ballz hit first !
Somebody start a go fund Likk for heating oil.

Forum List

Back