What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boob Excema is Caused by “Racist Microaggressions”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As we gingerly lower our buttocks into the hot bath of ’22, just a reminder of the horrific ramifications of racism upon people with a lot of skin pigmentation.

The Guardian’s Afua Hirsch and her statusful associates:
“A conversation I had recently with a black woman who wields enormous power in the TV industry sums it up for me. She and I were meeting from our respective bedrooms in the now familiar, strange intimacy of a one-on-one Zoom meeting. She has developed a massive rash all over her boobs.”

The cause you ask? Well, it’s the Guardian, sooooo….

“It’s years of bullshit – racism, micro-aggressions,” she told me in a matter-of-fact tone. “I have never had any eczema before. My doctor said it’s erupted now because I’ve finally given myself permission to acknowledge the toxic stuff I’ve been putting up with during all these decades of my career.”

Now you are invited to ponder whether a reputable GP, one fit for employment, would actually diagnose racist microaggressions as the most obvious cause of boob eczema. Rather than, say, suggesting a change of bra or detergent.

But clearly this is something that Ms Hirsch and the editors of the Guardian are quite eager to believe, or at least have us believe, and is presented as damning evidence of both “structural racism” and, simultaneously, the urgent need to pathologise “whiteness.” It’s also, apparently, a reason to denounce a government minister who dares to question whether pretentious victimhood is an optimal life goal.

For Ms Hirsch, microaggression boob rash “sums it up.”

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My doctor said it’s erupted now because I’ve finally given myself permission to acknowledge the toxic stuff I’ve been putting up with during all these decades of my career.”
LMAO! My "doctor" said I gave myself permission to acknowledge the toxic stuff I've been putting up with. What doctor would say anything as retarded as that? I thought at first this had to be from babylonbee. :auiqs.jpg:

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
As we gingerly lower our buttocks into the hot bath of ’22, just a reminder of the horrific ramifications of racism upon people with a lot of skin pigmentation.

“A conversation I had recently with a black woman who wields enormous power in the TV industry sums it up for me. She and I were meeting from our respective bedrooms in the now familiar, strange intimacy of a one-on-one Zoom meeting. She has developed a massive rash all over her boobs.”

“It’s years of bullshit – racism, micro-aggressions,” she told me in a matter-of-fact tone. “I have never had any eczema before. My doctor said it’s erupted now because I’ve finally given myself permission to acknowledge the toxic stuff I’ve been putting up with during all these decades of my career.”

Now you are invited to ponder whether a reputable GP, one fit for employment, would actually diagnose racist microaggressions as the most obvious cause of boob eczema. Rather than, say, suggesting a change of bra or detergent.

But clearly this is something that Ms Hirsch and the editors of the Guardian are quite eager to believe, or at least have us believe, and is presented as damning evidence of both “structural racism” and, simultaneously, the urgent need to pathologise “whiteness.” It’s also, apparently, a reason to denounce a government minister who dares to question whether pretentious victimhood is an optimal life goal.

One word for her, "Letitgo!"

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LMAO! My "doctor" said I gave myself permission to acknowledge the toxic stuff I've been putting up with. What doctor would say anything as retarded as that? I thought at first this had to be from babylonbee. :auiqs.jpg:

It was "Dr." Jill Biden.

Toddsterpatriot

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It was the pearl necklace.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Science!!!

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score

She's been fooling around in some weird ways, is my guess. ;)

monkrules

Gold Member
Reaction score
Gad! This is pathetic.

These imbeciles now blame everything in their disgusting lives on "racism" and "whitey." They take responsibility for absolutely nothing.

Their views on racism have become a total joke. Fuck them.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score

AHHHH . My ballz hit first !
Somebody start a go fund Likk for heating oil.

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score
Interesting. The Town Idiot still wanders the halls of USMB.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List