Bonzi got me one of those hydroponic appliances.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
This one:
Harvest+Elite+360+Hydroponic+Unit.jpg

Anyone else have one? Currently only interested in growing herbs, and could be a place to begin starters to plant in the spring in the herb garden.
Hydroponics have intrigued me for years... if i like it, I am inclined to expand into a grow room.

Funny you should say that, it is very difficult to get good info on the web and it NOT be about growing pot.

This one:
View attachment 297019

Anyone else have one? Currently only interested in growing herbs, and could be a place to begin starters to plant in the spring in the herb garden.
Hydroponics have intrigued me for years... if i like it, I am inclined to expand into a grow room.

No. But, I would like one-just to grow herbs and, specifically, basil, mint and dill. If it's inside then I have a better chance of watering it. Is it super easy?

This one:
View attachment 297019

No. But, I would like one-just to grow herbs and, specifically, basil, mint and dill. If it's inside then I have a better chance of watering it. Is it super easy?
Yes, you do nothing actually.
You fill the tank with water, put in the small amount of food liquid it specifies, enter what type of plant it is (herb, flower, vegetable) and it does the rest. The machine automatically turns the light off/on and has a little pump that pumps the food/water automatically.
All you do is wait for it to grow - done.

This one:
View attachment 297019

I have a little herb garden in the kitchen but not some fancy hydroponics setup. I just grow them good ol' fashioned dirt in little flower pots on the windowsill and a grow light in the winter when there isn't enough sun.

Forum List

Back