Boner Headed Stunt Was Doomed To Fail....

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
GOP s amazing shutdown debacle Doomed DHS immigration strategy enters final throes - Salon.com

It was doomed to fail from the get-go. Tying to undo President Obama's Immigration orders by defunding Department of Homeland Security....but being the RePugs with single digit IQ's, it could not be helped.

Just like when Republicans actually believed they could force President Obama to Replace/Repeal the Affordable Health Care Act by Shutting Down The Government, RePugs thought (something that to honest RePugs are not very good at) they could force the President's hand by cutting funds DHS....and now just like the failed shut down, RePugs are having to back peddle as fast as their $1,000.00 shoes can carry them.

President Obama did not back down when faced with the Republican led, Republican sponsored shut down. President Obama did not back down on his legal Immigration Actions.

President Obama gave the RePug's Eighteen (18) Months to bring him a bill and they, as they always do, failed as only RePugs can.

The ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists deluded themselves into thinking they had the power to take on the President of The United States of America and win. They actually believed that after having their asses handed to them over their Republican Led, Republican Sponsored, Republican Supported Government Shut Down.

As RePugs go into 2016, the Party will large numbers of the fastest growing Minority in the U.S. to win the White House. And what do they do, what does the gang that could no vote straight, who wants to take away the Right To Vote from Minorities and Women, the party that is so dedicated to "Not Wanting The Government To Be Involved In Health Care", that they want a Constitutional Amendment Banning a Medical Procedure, this is Party that wanted defund the Department of Homeland Security (Created by the RePug Deserter-In-Chief shrub).

Yes, please yes....keep your singularly inept brand of stupid RePugs. It is the only thing your really good at.

President Obama gave the RePug's Eighteen (18) Months to bring him a bill and they, as they always do, failed as only RePugs can.

Why does he need a new bill? Seal the border, enforce existing law. Idjit!

This is the default Republican answer to any problem. "Problem? What problem? I see no problem!"

They have no answers to any problems, so they have to pretend there are no problems that a big hammer can't fix.

The problem is our immigration legislation needs serious reform. It is out of whack, everyone knows it is out of whack.

Well, everyone but the retards knows.

Building a big sexy wall that gives you a nativist hard-on, and hunting down 12 million illegals with drones and poison tipped darts, is not going to solve the problem.

Deportations are up under the current administration, as opposed to the previous whose lax enforcement of Border Security led to the September 11, 2001 attacks.

The Senate passed a Bi-Partisan Bill. That is the bill President Obama has waited for Boner to bring to the floor for clean up or down vote.Boner won't bring the bill to the floor.

Not a new bill, the bill President Obama as has waited over Eighteen (18) Months to vote on that bill and the TeaHadists prevent that vote.

Yes, shut down the one department with sole and single responsibility for the Safety and Security of the U.S. Be that absolutely dead from the neck up stupid.

Use the safety of this country as a political pawn.

I mean the last shut down worked out so very well for the ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePug/TeaHadists........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

You libs are hilarious. Voters bitch slap you twice in 4 years, just brutal historic spankings, you lose the House and the Senate, yet you continue to claim the people agree with you on immigration and other Obama policies. lmao :laugh:

I'm glad this happened. Now I won't even waste my time listening to ANY of the Republican candidates over the next year and a half. Their entire party has no spine and no stomach in addition to no brain. They ran on a platform of actual Conservative policies last November and within the first 6 weeks in office they've proven not to have the stomach or backbone to actually follow through on anything in my mind.

The Republican Party is now as dead to me as the Democratic Party has been. Guess I'm looking at Independents and/or writing my own name in on the ballot in 2016.

Let me remind the person who Dems were "Bitch Slapped".

President Obama was Elected and Re-Elected with Clear Majorities in two Elections, RePugs keep forgetting that.

You want to put this Country in Danger by Shutting Down Homeland Security, please by all means do so. You will be way more than "Bitch Slapped" in the next election.

The bill Boner refuses to bring to the floor was passed by clear bi-partisan support. The bill Boner refuses to hold a vote on is the same bill that Boner supported when it first was passed out by the Senate.

Republicans are more interested in cheap political theater than insuring the Safety and Security of the United States....why to RePugs hate America?

This is the default Republican answer to any problem. "Problem? What problem? I see no problem!"

They have no answers to any problems, so they have to pretend there are no problems that a big hammer can't fix.

The problem is our immigration legislation needs serious reform. It is out of whack, everyone knows it is out of whack.

Well, everyone but the retards knows.

Building a big sexy wall that gives you a nativist hard-on, and hunting down 12 million illegals with drones and poison tipped darts, is not going to solve the problem.

I see the problem. Millions of illegals crossing our borders.
Consuming our resources. Breaking our laws.
The solution is to seal the border. Deport the illegals.

The problem is our immigration legislation needs serious reform.

What's your brilliant suggestion?

Building a big sexy wall that gives you a nativist hard-on, and hunting down 12 million illegals with drones and poison tipped darts, is not going to solve the problem

Building a wall won't stop uncontrolled invasion from the south?
I'd prefer E-Verify and fines for employers, to get them to self deport, but I'm also all for deporting them at any interaction with government. If that doesn't work, I'm willing to try your dart idea.

Last edited:
Let me remind the person who Dems were "Bitch Slapped".

President Obama was Elected and Re-Elected with Clear Majorities in two Elections, RePugs keep forgetting that.

You want to put this Country in Danger by Shutting Down Homeland Security, please by all means do so. You will be way more than "Bitch Slapped" in the next election.

The bill Boner refuses to bring to the floor was passed by clear bi-partisan support. The bill Boner refuses to hold a vote on is the same bill that Boner supported when it first was passed out by the Senate.

Republicans are more interested in cheap political theater than insuring the Safety and Security of the United States....why to RePugs hate America?

You want to put this Country in Danger by Shutting Down Homeland Security, please by all means do so.

Obama has already put us in danger, by not controlling the border.

Deportations are up under the current administration, as opposed to the previous whose lax enforcement of Border Security led to the September 11, 2001 attacks.

The Senate passed a Bi-Partisan Bill. That is the bill President Obama has waited for Boner to bring to the floor for clean up or down vote.Boner won't bring the bill to the floor.

Not a new bill, the bill President Obama as has waited over Eighteen (18) Months to vote on that bill and the TeaHadists prevent that vote.

Yes, shut down the one department with sole and single responsibility for the Safety and Security of the U.S. Be that absolutely dead from the neck up stupid.

Use the safety of this country as a political pawn.

I mean the last shut down worked out so very well for the ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePug/TeaHadists........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Deportations are up under the current administration

I've heard about those fake numbers.

I mean the last shut down worked out so very well for the ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePug/TeaHadists........NOT

You're right, after the last shutdown the Republicans didn't gain 9 seats in the Senate. LOL!

Republicans came in promising to govern. An end to the gridlock...

They continue to hold useless votes to Replace/Repeal the Affordable Health Care Act.

They're promised law suit against President Obama has gone nowhere fast.

This will be the second Republican Sponsored, Republican Supported Shut Down. This the agency whose single responsibility is the safety and security of the United States.

It is the Republicans who refuse to bring forth a clean bill. They knew going in their rider would not stand a snow ball's chance in hell of passing the Senate.

The last Republican Supported, Republican Sponsored Shut Down included non-payment of funeral expenses to dependent families of soldiers killed in action.....no this time it is putting this country at risk for sake of political games, a game the Republicans are more than willing to pay, even with the lives of U.S. Citizens.

GOP s amazing shutdown debacle Doomed DHS immigration strategy enters final throes - Salon.com

It was doomed to fail from the get-go. Tying to undo President Obama's Immigration orders by defunding Department of Homeland Security....but being the RePugs with single digit IQ's, it could not be helped.

Just like when Republicans actually believed they could force President Obama to Replace/Repeal the Affordable Health Care Act by Shutting Down The Government, RePugs thought (something that to honest RePugs are not very good at) they could force the President's hand by cutting funds DHS....and now just like the failed shut down, RePugs are having to back peddle as fast as their $1,000.00 shoes can carry them.

President Obama did not back down when faced with the Republican led, Republican sponsored shut down. President Obama did not back down on his legal Immigration Actions.

The ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists deluded themselves into thinking they had the power to take on the President of The United States of America and win. They actually believed that after having their asses handed to them over their Republican Led, Republican Sponsored, Republican Supported Government Shut Down.

As RePugs go into 2016, the Party will large numbers of the fastest growing Minority in the U.S. to win the White House. And what do they do, what does the gang that could no vote straight, who wants to take away the Right To Vote from Minorities and Women, the party that is so dedicated to "Not Wanting The Government To Be Involved In Health Care", that they want a Constitutional Amendment Banning a Medical Procedure, this is Party that wanted defund the Department of Homeland Security (Created by the RePug Deserter-In-Chief shrub).

Yes, please yes....keep your singularly inept brand of stupid RePugs. It is the only thing your really good at.

More lies, legal immigration action, tell it to the judge. Oh wait you already did and got your ass kicked.

Forum List

Back