Bombshell Study Reveals Blood Abnormalities in 94% of COVID Vaccinated Participants

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The mRNA vaccines are dangerous, even deadly.

a1dc5a06-5722-430c-b6bb-f1f136fe646c_1733x630.png

PDF

Weren't we vaccinated people all supposed to be dead six months ago?

Oh, that's right. We're dealing with a doomsday cult. Each time their doomsday fails to arrive, they just push the date back some more.
We are dealing with psychotics who have nuclear, biological and chemical weapons to use at their whim.

Stephanie Seneff is a senior research scientist at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology

I actually wished I was bright enough to go to MIT. I had the $$$$$$$$$ but not the brains
cyring :(

MIT and Harvard are 2 of the finest places on Earth and all in Boston

not all JEWS are smart .. ITs a very cruel stereotype that puts a lot of stress on us

I actually wished I was bright enough to go to MIT. I had the $$$$$$$$$ but not the brains
cyring :(
I had the brains but not the dough which makes life seem less than fulfilling so I became a stripper and screwed women eight days a week. I also managed to keep my vaccinations up to date.

I had the brains but not the dough which makes life seem less than fulfilling so I became a stripper and screwed women eight days a week. I also managed to keep my vaccinations up to date.
Good use of your time. Sounds like a fulfilling life, especially that rising from the dead thing.

Quadruple vaccinated & never felt better! I physically checked voter ID's, signatures, handed & collected ballots to over 1,000 voters during the primary election a couple weeks weeks ago & never caught anything.
This winter, this is the winter of Biden's dark death, most of you morons who submitted are now chronically infected with viruses, any viruses, and virtually all of the covid infections, hospitalizations, and deaths are now almost exclusively in the treble or quadruple jabbed! Good luck, but odds are you'll be stone cold dead on or before 2025, probably this winter! :omg:

This winter, this is the winter of Biden's dark death, most of you morons who submitted are now chronically infected with viruses, any viruses, and virtually all of the covid infections, hospitalizations, and deaths are now almost exclusively in the treble or quadruple jabbed! Good luck, but odds are you'll be stone cold dead on or before 2025, probably this winter! :omg:
Really? I need a break from working.

Forum List

Back