Bombshell Lawsuit Claims FBI Knowingly Hid Evidence from Congress of Explosives Used on 9/11

Wrong liar.

You pulled that out of your ass and made it up out of thin air.

As usual you NEVER post evidence.
I'll give you one thing Soupy.
You're very consistent.
You use the same talking points on me that you used on Dale Smith 10 years ago.

We're in a group you know. Concerned Citizens for 9/11 truth..... we're only a year old and we already have 1.7 billion followers worldwide.

I'll give you one thing Soupy.
You're very consistent.
You use the same talking points on me that you used on Dale Smith 10 years ago.

We're in a group you know. Concerned Citizens for 9/11 truth..... we're only a year old and we already have 1.7 billion followers worldwide.
I am conssitently correct and you are consistently proven a liar.

You have no such group

Go ahead and link to it

Oh yeah that would be evidence that pesky think you never bother with

911 twoofers are a bunch of fools fading into obscurity and contempt WORLD WIDE

Wrong liar.

You pulled that out of your ass and made it up out of thin air.

As usual you NEVER post evidence.
If Rachel Maddow or Tucker Carlson suddenly went rogue and started talking 9/11 truth live on the air......each would be carried off in straighjackets and disappear into federal custody indefinitely.......guaranteed.

If Rachel Maddow or Tucker Carlson suddenly went rogue and started talking 9/11 truth live on the air......each would be carried off in straighjackets and disappear into federal custody indefinitely.......guaranteed.
Your garuntee is worthless

You pull shit like that out of your ass and your version of events is not the truth. At one time or another they have talked about you and others like you as a bunch of crackpot idiots.

No one with your views gets taken into custody they are all ignored by the government

And none of the first responders or familes or who ever signs NDAs

Your garuntee is worthless

You pull shit like that out of your ass and your version of events is not the truth. At one time or another they have talked about you and others like you as a bunch of crackpot idiots.

No one with your views gets taken into custody they are all ignored by the government

Even the doctors.

The ones who can't talk about hundreds of First Responders dying from cancer....cancer from 'unknown nano particles of iron, etc....

Even the doctors.

The ones who can't talk about hundreds of First Responders dying from cancer....cancer from 'unknown nano particles of iron, etc....
No evidence.

No such NDAs

You pulled that out of thin air

Your a proven liar who dreams crap like NDAs up when your narrative is disproven

911 twoofers are a bunch of fools fading into obscurity and contempt WORLD WIDE
Same would happen if the infamous 28 pages were made public Soup dude

FWIW, I happen to know a few

~S~

Same would happen if the infamous 28 pages were made public Soup dude

FWIW, I happen to know a few

~S~
They have been made public so no the same would not happen

Forum List

Back