*BOMBSHELL* donor scandal about to break wide open with NEW:

According to the GAI report, 68 percent of all Internet traffic to Obama.com comes from foreign visitors.

From the above mentioned article.. This creep will do whatever it takes to retain power..

President Hussein's advantage is having most of the liberal media in his back pocket. Any allegation of wrong doing will simply be ignored by the media or downplayed. When the attorney general brazenly gives the finger to a congressional investigation committee what do you think is going to happen with allegations of campaign donor fraud?

I don't think this can be ignored. There is substancial proof that Obama receives most of his donations outside of this country through UNTRACEABLE sources.

I don't think this can be ignored. There is substancial proof that Obama receives most of his donations outside of this country through UNTRACEABLE sources.

The Chinese bought the democrats in the 90s.....

True story.........Word even has it democrats shook down some monks.............

I'd like to see a more neutral "report" before I get all hot and bothered. All these links within links are mutually supporting right wing sites stroking each other off. So any claims made are taken with a giant tub of salt.

It's being rumored that Newsweek is actually about to break the story within the next 16 hours.

From the Daily Caller:

Claim: Obama campaign illegally solicited foreign donors via social media website | The Daily Caller

President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign has been soliciting foreigners for donations, an explosive report from the conservative Government Accountability Institute (GAI) shows. Those foreign donors are allegedly visiting the Obama campaign’s donation solicitation Web pages through a social media website the campaign controls, and through an outside website that serves mostly Internet users from outside the United States.

This man is going to prison..

obama will get away with this because the MSM will ignore it, just like they ignored all the other obama scandals.

Forum List

Back