BOMBSHELL: Covid-19 infection rate may be 440% higher among children who received FLU SHOTS…

When the only people left on Earth are Kalahari Bushmen and Amish the vaccine debate will be over

A 2012 study published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases finds that children who received inactivated influenza vaccines were 440% more likely (relative risk: 4.40; 95% confidence interval: 1.31-14.8) to acquire infections of respiratory viral pathogens which are not influenza such as covid-19. With the aggressive push for influenza immunizations now under way, the medical establishment may be setting up children to be extremely vulnerable to coronavirus infections.

Titled, “Increased Risk of Noninfluenza Respiratory Virus Infections Associated With Receipt of Inactivated Influenza Vaccine,” the study is found at this link at the National Library of Medicine:
Increased Risk of Noninfluenza Respiratory Virus Infections Associated With Receipt of Inactivated Influenza Vaccine

The study finds that flu shots quite literally inactivate parts of the human immune system, rendering the child more vulnerable to coronavirus infections. “Being protected against influenza, trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine recipients may lack temporary non-specific immunity that protected against other respiratory viruses,” the study authors write.

The study authors explain that the influenza vaccine works to prevent influenza virus infections, but at the same time it makes children more susceptible to other respiratory infections. Since the Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) for seasonal influenza is so low (around 0.024%, which is not a typo), and the Infection Fatality Rate of covid-19 infections is at least one order of magnitude higher, it raises the obvious question:

Would it save more lives of children to avoid administering flu shots this year and therefore reduce their vulnerability to covid-19, which has a far higher fatality rate?

The study, which was conducted in 2009, observed the outcomes of 115 children aged 6 – 16 years. The study also used a placebo group and found that placebo made “no statistically significant difference” in the risk of acute respiratory infection risk.

But children who received influenza vaccines had a much higher risk of respiratory infections.

Even more shockingly, the study also found no difference in the risk of seasonal influenza infections between those children who were vaccinated vs. those who weren’t. In other words, the influenza vaccine offered no protection against the flu, but it created increased vulnerability to other respiratory infections. (No benefits, just increased risks.) “There was no statistically significant difference in the risk of confirmed seasonal influenza infection between recipients of TIV or placebo,” the study explains.
Lol, from vaccine deaths dot com.

Hilarious!

I take it you won't be getting vaccinated, so make sure your dose goes to someone who can actually use it. You know, someone with more active brain cells than you.
Says the least critically thinking person on this forum.
Lol, that's hilariously hypocritical coming from some dumb-ass tRumpling!!

LMf'nAO!!!
Ignore the evidence, it doesn't fit your tyrannical narrative.
Lol, this nut-bar is trusting "vaccine deaths.com" but claims I'm ignoring the evidence.

Can you get any more ironic than that?

Yeah, you're so smart for putting all your trust in big Pharma and the corrupt government. Go you!
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

Haha, so I was right, you really think you're smart for putting all your trust in corrupt government and big pharma. Hilarious. I won't bother with you, stupid can't be fixed.
Which is why I rarely bother responding to you.
Your response or not responding does not change the facts. Your beliefs that it does is a delusion
Facts, right.

Let me know when you've got some.
It's sad that you can not refute anything in the first post here.

We accept your defeat.......................
You just keep.thinking that, junior.
We will little girly..........................................
You will what little girly?
Copying your hero huh kid......................

Yawn

Try hard you can think of something on your own

Forum List

Back