Bomb Threat at Harvard

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Several buildings locked down due to bomb threats at Harvard this morning. Right in the middle of finals. No sign that there are any actual bombs at this point, though.

Now reports of a possible armed individual at UMass Boston.

Quite the day in Beantown so far!

Jeezus. What the hell?

Merry effing Christmas.

I don't know what gets into people, I really don't.

Hardly seems worth the consequences of getting caught, to bomb-threat your way out of finals at 'Grade-Inflation U.'

Seems like they are about to announce the all-clear.

Turns out that, yes, it was some dopey freshman who freaked out about finals and emailed in the bomb threat to get out of them.

Looking at some hard time now.

Great choice, kid. :rolleyes:

Turns out that, yes, it was some dopey freshman who freaked out about finals and emailed in the bomb threat to get out of them.

Looking at some hard time now.

Great choice, kid. :rolleyes:

Some new classes for the freshman

1: Ass-pounding 101
2: Creative tatooing
3: Shanks of 19th Century England

Several buildings locked down due to bomb threats at Harvard this morning. Right in the middle of finals. No sign that there are any actual bombs at this point, though.

Key element being 'during finals.' Not the first time somebody issued a phoney bomb threat to get out of finals or a test.

Because of how keyed up law enforcement is nowadays though, I'd prosecute whoever did it as though an actual bomb was planted. Response to such threats play out whether it's real or bogus.

Forum List

Back