Bolts shock the world!

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Beating "THE LEGEND" in his own stadium. The Donkos looked like they're not going to be in the AFC championship game. If they are, they might be playing it in New England. The Patriots gain home field if they beat Miami on Sunday. And the Bolts will be tied with Miami and the Ravens if those two lose on Sunday. Manning continues to suck in December....cold hands of stone.

Last edited:
My Bolts made me proud.I never figured after losing to them at home that they had a prayer of going into Denver,which is a snake pit for visiting teams and probably the most difficult stadium to win at.But I guess im not too surprised.

I knew their passing attack wouldnt be as hard to defend without Wes Welker,thats why they aquired him was for these big games but he wasnt available so they didnt have near as many receivers to worry about.

But more importantly,I'm not at all surprised because once again,Peyton Manning true to form,chokes in a big game.:lol: Its really not surprising at all when you think about it because they were down 2 touchdowns last week to the THE TITANS. THE TITANS!!!! and your trying to gear up for a run to the superbowl?:lol:

Even the announcers were bewildered.they could not believe how they got beat in the trenchs on both sides of the line.they were the ones saying this is a team that is making a run at the superbowl.

They'll still get homefield advantage over The Pats though.The Pats dont have Gronkowski and they dont score near as many points when he is not in the lineup.He is very important to them in the endzone for touchdowns,able to stretch defenses and they struggle against them in Miami.They barely beat them there last year and barely beat Cleveland last week as well.after they lost Gronk,their offense couldnt score anymore after that.

They also have to play the Ravens in baltimore after that so expect them to lose both those games and the donkeys to have homefield advantage which wont matter come playoff time.Manning will choke again in the playoffs and they'll have an early exit again.

Everybody was picking the Broncos or the Pats to go the superbowl this year.Neither one will make it.I expect it will be either the Ravens again or the Bengals in the superbowl.Im pulling for the bengals.I've always been a big fan of them.

Last edited:
The chargers also beat the chiefs while traveling.

SD is better than their 7-7 record indicates. But they have a new coach, lost a lot of key players to FA and are working new players into the system. They lost several games they should have won in the closing moments of the game.

if the ball had bounced their way a few times they could be 10-4 or 11-3.

Last edited:
What's not known outside of San Diego, Indianapolis, and Denver is that Phillip Rivers pretty much owns Patten Manning. :D

and the colts as well.:D switch quarterbacks,no matter,same story.Out with Manning,in with Luck,still doesnt matter,he still owns the colts just like he owns Manning.:D

Bolts lost to Manning at home this year. Don't get too over zealous about ownership.

I'm taking the Dolphins at home this week. Without Gronk, The Pats offense ranks 22nd in the league; with him, they rank 2nd. Don't think the Pats will win out the rest of their schedule, outright. Dolphins showing enough character in recent weeks and have improved their gound game. Pats 3 losses this year have been on the road.

Last edited:
The chargers also beat the chiefs while traveling.

SD is better than their 7-7 record indicates. But they have a new coach, lost a lot of key players to FA and are working new players into the system. They lost several games they should have won in the closing moments of the game.

if the ball had bounced their way a few times they could be 10-4 or 11-3.

And San Francisco is four points away from a 10 game winning streak and would be 12-2, however, they did not get those points and are 10-4.

I'm taking the Dolphins at home this week. Without Gronk, The Pats offense ranks 22nd in the league; with him, they rank 2nd. Don't think the Pats will win out the rest of their schedule, outright. Dolphins showing enough character in recent weeks and have improved their gound game. Pats 3 losses this year have been on the road.

wise choice.Yeah if they had Gronk,they would at LEAST have a chance to win this game sunday at Miami but their toast without him as you just proved.The Dolphins play the Pats tough in Miami anyways even with him.They also have scored over 30 points the last two weeks as well you might want to add in.

The pats barely beat them last year down there WITH Gronkowski. without him? The pats being the resiliant team they are with Brady at QB might keep it close which would be an amazing feat itself without Gronk.

The donkeys just have to not lose the rest of their games the rest of the year and have the pats lose one which will happen against baltimore on the road the next week if they somehow do the amazing and win in Miami.

Pats have incentive to beat Miami, they win they have home field advantage over Denver. Brady and Belichick get the job done.

New England has won some close games this year. If the Pats are with in striking distance, my money is on Brady.

New England has won some close games this year. If the Pats are with in striking distance, my money is on Brady.

Normally that WOULD have been the right bet because thats almost alwayts true.Not today though. I'm glad Im not a betting man because if i was,when brady got down there at the goal line within stiking distance today,if I was a betting man,I would have asked someone there if they would take a bet against me that Brady will throw a touchdown pass and win it all in another comeback.I would have bet on it and I would be out some money today.It wasnt in it for the cards today.:lol:

Losing to the dolphins,they may not even get the second seed this year because you know the pats wont be baltimore next week,that game wont even be close.so when they lose that game,that will be five losses and if the bengals dont lose anymore games the rest of the year,they will have the same record and THEY will get the second seed over the pats since they beat them earlier this year and the pats would ge the 5th seed.:lol::dance:

Pats have incentive to beat Miami, they win they have home field advantage over Denver. Brady and Belichick get the job done.

Not today they didnt.:lol::dance: Like i said,the pats may not even get the SECOND seed in the playoffs now.:lol:

Looks like 'Fins had more incentive. The 'sharps' here in Vegas were all over Miami yesterday.
If you watched the game, you know the "fins" got lucky. Pats were on the 7 yard line with only a few seconds left. One of the very few times Brady didn't come thru. But he did everything but catch the ball.

Looks like 'Fins had more incentive. The 'sharps' here in Vegas were all over Miami yesterday.
If you watched the game, you know the "fins" got lucky. Pats were on the 7 yard line with only a few seconds left. One of the very few times Brady didn't come thru. But he did everything but catch the ball.

This was where not having Gronkowski hurt them.Had they had him,its pretty safe to say Brady would have pulled it off at the end like he has done so many times over the years.with Gronk,he creates mismatches down in the end zone with his huge body so teams have to double team allowing one on one matchups for the other recievers to get free.He will be sorely missed by Brady the rest of the year.

Its a given they wont win in Baltimore next week.they may not even win their next game at home either.I would normally say that would be a given they would win that one but it took a miracle against cleveland to win the other week and some stupidity by the cleveland players at the end not even being able to recover an onside kick at the end for ther pats to win.:lol:

thats why cleveland has been the cleveland clowns for so many years,they have played like a bunch of clowns for so many years making retarded mistakes like that that cost them.

that asinine mistake on special teams reminded me of the fumble in the end zone in the playoffs against the broncos that one year that kept them from going to the superbowl.Leave it to the cleveland clowns to always lose a big game.:rolleyes:

Not today they didnt.:lol::dance: Like i said,the pats may not even get the SECOND seed in the playoffs now.:lol:

Bet they finish ahead of the Chargers.

considering that they are rebuilding this year trying to get back to being in the playoffs again next year i dont think you will find anybody who will bet against you.:cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back