Bolsonaro on Pfizer-vaccine: "If you turn into a crocodile, that´s your problem."

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
He does not intent to be vaccinated.

"Bolsonaro said: “In the Pfizer contract, it’s very clear. ‘We’re not responsible for any side effects.’ If you turn into a crocodile, that’s your problem.”

He continued: “If you become superhuman, if a woman starts to grow a beard or if a man starts to speak with an effeminate voice, they [Pfizer] won’t have anything to do with it,” he said.

Despite launching Brazil’s national vaccination rollout on Wednesday, Bolsonaro has insisted that he will not be vaccinated.

He told AFP: “Some people say I’m giving a bad example. But to the imbeciles, to the idiots that say this, I tell them I’ve already caught the virus, I have the antibodies, so why get vaccinated?”"

"Bolsonaro said: “In the Pfizer contract, it’s very clear. ‘We’re not responsible for any side effects.’ If you turn into a crocodile, that’s your problem.”

He continued: “If you become superhuman, if a woman starts to grow a beard or if a man starts to speak with an effeminate voice, they [Pfizer] won’t have anything to do with it,” he said.

Despite launching Brazil’s national vaccination rollout on Wednesday, Bolsonaro has insisted that he will not be vaccinated.

He told AFP: “Some people say I’m giving a bad example. But to the imbeciles, to the idiots that say this, I tell them I’ve already caught the virus, I have the antibodies, so why get vaccinated?”"

Bolsonaro has already had the Rona Virus, so he's one of the Master Race.

Like a vaccine, it lasts not forever. But after the news of yesterday I don´t think that German-American vaccine is safe. I am not taking it, period.

Like a vaccine, it lasts not forever. But after the news of yesterday I don´t think that German-American vaccine is safe. I am not taking it, period.

Not taking it either because I've already had it.

On seeing the title, I immediately thought of something I'd read a while back, about a street drug that had been becoming common in Russia, known as крокодил (krokodil), so called because one of the side effects is damage to the user's skin, that supposedly reminded some of the skin of a crocodile.

He's such a moron.

Almost as bad as tRump.

On seeing the title, I immediately thought of something I'd read a while back, about a street drug that had been becoming common in Russia, known as крокодил (krokodil), so called because one of the side effects is damage to the user's skin, that supposedly reminded some of the skin of a crocodile.
Russian med policy is very liberal, you get all ingredients in the drugstore.

Same company that makes Chantix ?
No thanks....I'll take my chances.

Same company that makes Chantix ?
No thanks....I'll take my chances.
You tried that?

Russian med policy is very liberal, you get all ingredients in the drugstore.

I gather that in 2012, Russia tightened its restrictions on codeine, specially because of codeine's role in the manufacture of крокодил. Apparently, if you can get codeine, it's very easy and cheap to make крокодил from it.

Badger has been prescribed COVID-19 prophylaxis statins for cholesterol. There is no apparent information as yet on whether or not statins assist antibody production against the Chinese virus.

Forum List

Back