Bogus leftie polling prophet predicts Trump win in Florida

we shall see who wins tuesday evening

got to vote

I voted by mail awhile back

Come on USA! Let us put them to justice. ALL OF THEM
Drain the swamp.

Course leftists don't want to see that happen... they might lose their EBT cards or obama phones.

Obamas phones? They can get free phone service elsewhere without "Obama" or tax payers. OK, so the sim card is $0.99, but the service each month is free.

They had to call in the ultimate weapon - the illegals.

And MSM lied so much, the left lied so much, we are likely done, and she will walk. Again.

but but but....I thought the election was rigged????

rigged for expected voter turn out, not for so massive a turn out

So it's only rigged to a certain extent? Ahh, now I understand.

How many can they raise from the dead or get illegals to vote to over come a normal voting expectation?

If twice that many real people actually come out to vote for the other guy..............

Okay...the Republican governor of Florida is responsible for cleaning up the voter rosters. Why hasn't he done it? Twice the number of people?
Just for shits and giggles, how many "dead" or "illegal" voters do you expect to be active in 2016 in Florida?

How many can they raise from the dead or get illegals to vote to over come a normal voting expectation?

If twice that many real people actually come out to vote for the other guy..............

Okay...the Republican governor of Florida is responsible for cleaning up the voter rosters. Why hasn't he done it? Twice the number of people?
Just for shits and giggles, how many "dead" or "illegal" voters do you expect to be active in 2016 in Florida?

25,000-50,000 at least in southern Florida on average year. just a guess
This year probably at least 100,000, except several have been arrested for voter fraud so far

Only takes one vote more than 50% to win the whole state

This year probably at least 100,000, except several have been arrested for voter fraud so far

Zowie...in 2012, the margin was something like 70,000 votes. At least 100,000? Nice to see your imagination is intact.

Funny how the GOP governor (the guy in charge of cleaning up the voter rolls doesn't see to it's clean up...huh... I guess he predicted Trump would be the nominee and decided to leave it rigged?

Zowie...in 2012, the margin was something like 70,000 votes. At least 100,000? Nice to see your imagination is intact.

Funny how the GOP governor (the guy in charge of cleaning up the voter rolls doesn't see to it's clean up...huh... I guess he predicted Trump would be the nominee and decided to leave it rigged?

There are only a half dozen counties in the south that are republican and of any concern to democrats

100,000 is about how many new voters registered in Florida this year that were not expected in any attempted "rigging". I would guess normal voter turn out is around 50-60%, but this year is much higher

There are only a half dozen counties in the south that are republican and of any concern to democrats

100,000 is about how many new voters registered in Florida this year that were not expected in any attempted "rigging". I would guess normal voter turn out is around 50-60%, but this year is much higher

So, if HRC wins, it's not rigged?

Florida is very much a tossup. However, the Latino vote may be the deciding factor. In fact, this election could see a lot of naturalized American citizens originally from Cuba voting Democratic for the first time. Thanks to Mr. Trump's mouth.

Forum List

Back