Boeneromics - DEREGULATE, CUT TAXES

MiddleClass

Moderate American
Aug 26, 2011
Delaware
Boeneromics - DEREGULATE, CUT TAXES. The same old tired worn out policies that drove America into the worst recession since the Great Depression. Instead of using their brains, CONservatives are too lazy to come up with solutions, so they keep doing the same old thing over and over again expecting a different result:cuckoo:

Boeneromics - DEREGULATE, CUT TAXES. The same old tired worn out policies that drove America into the worst recession since the Great Depression. Instead of using their brains, CONservatives are too lazy to come up with solutions, so they keep doing the same old thing over and over again expecting a different result:cuckoo:

You might want to reread history. This time ask for a new book.

Mike

Hmm, last I recall we deregulated and cut taxes under Reagan in the early 1980s. The result was the longest peace time expansion since WW2.
Yeah, I'm down with that.

I recall what happened when we increased taxes and regulation through the 1970s. We got Jimmy Carter and the Malaise speech. Looks like more of the same today.
Jimmy O'Bama - YouTube

Bonernomics, it consists of blank pages that they wave over their heads and threaten America with.

Can'tor utilizes it every chance he gets.

Last I heard, Boehner was for cutting the individual and corp tax rates and pay for it by closing loopholes and subsidies. That ain't really cutting taxes.

Nothing wrong with deregulating the economy, if you do it wisely. We got too many effin' regulations as it is, and more coming under the big O.

Bonernomics, it consists of blank pages that they wave over their heads and threaten America with.

And yet, the uneducated masses are being herded around the Tea Party Anti-American Flag against the Middle Class. Many Republicans these days should have to pass an intelligence exam before being allowed in a voting booth:confused:

And yet, the uneducated masses are being herded around the Tea Party Anti-American Flag against the Middle Class. Many Republicans these days should have to pass an intelligence exam before being allowed in a voting booth:confused:

Oh palease.... another "I'm smarter than you" post. You are indeed confused.

not sure if serious

Another "anyone who disagrees with me must be stupid" post.

ummm...deregulate frees up entrepreneurs to create jobs...and low taxes allows people to spend more of their money on what they want. I dont see the problem.

The TPers are the middle class, you idiot! Who the hell do you think was standing up in town hall meetings across the country a few years ago, railing against the fuckin' dems who were in the process of passing the ObamaCare bill? I don't recall seeing many guys in Armani suits or designer dresses, do you?

And BTW, wonder how many dems could pass your intelligence exam before they voted? You sure you wanna go down that route?

I dunno.
What do you call people who support programs that hurt the poor and needy when they are sold as "raising taxes on millionaires and billionaires"? Suckers?

Let us focus on our current situation

14 million Americans have no job.

unemployment is at 9.1% officially some say more like 16% un officially

energy costs going up

gas is up

regulations pounded out at about ten new ones per month.. or is it per day :cuckoo:

obie doodle just pissed away 585 million dollars on a bankrupt solar panel company and signed the deal with the taxpayers taking the hind tit..

he's gonna piss away ten billion more or so he brags.

yeah you dumbass demonRats is doing jest fine.

Explain, in detail if possible, how either of those drove us into a recession.

For those that want deregulation to spur growth. I'd like to know which regulations, specifically, you would like to see cut and what you expect that impact to be.

Explain, in detail if possible, how either of those drove us into a recession.

Bush deregulated every industry so there was no regulation anywhere. Businessmen just did whatever they wanted and screwed people out of money!
He also cut taxes so rich people paid no taxes of any kind and ran two wars that no one supported. Together they caused the housing collapse.

Don't you read posts on this board?

lol, uneducated masses? are we suppose to believe you are "educated" with that ^^^^^ post?:eusa_whistle:

lol, uneducated masses? are we suppose to believe you are "educated" with that ^^^^^ post?:eusa_whistle:

Stephanie. You seem nice enough, but let's not start pretending that you ever took part in any schooling past high school.

Stephanie. You seem nice enough, but let's not start pretending that you ever took part in any schooling past high school.

My dear, you can think whatever you want. At least I don't go around saying, Uneducated MASSES... as if my shit doesn't stink..
Was that high school enough for you??lol

Last edited:

My dear, you can think whatever you want. At least I don't go around saying, Uneducated MASSES... as if my shit doesn't stink..
Was that high school enough for you??lol

It's OK. RDD rode the short bus.

Forum List

Back