Boehner reaffirms commitment to IRS, Benghazi, and Fast & Furious

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
In the House Speaker Boehner's Weekly Briefing Boehner stated that the investigations into the IRS scandal, the Benghazi incident, and Fast & Furious are ongoing, "These issues are not going to go away." When the Speaker of the House says one of his parties priorities is getting to the bottom conspiracy theories then that party cares more about harming the other party then helping the American people.

Also of note in the Speaker's briefing was the question of Iraq's escalating violence. Boehner believes the U.S. should supply equipment to the Iraqi government. When asked about U.S. troops back in Iraq he said, "I don't think that is called for at this point in time."

And lastly, when asked about the economy he firmly stated, "We are not going to raise taxes." And, yes, that is an election year commitment to secure donations from the one group of people, or businesses, who might actually have their taxes raised to help get this country going strong again.

These issues must be elucidated fully to the American people, and indivisuals must be held accountable! This is why the people don't trust government; they are full of shit! Too bad the dumb ass liberals don't care about anything that isn't politically expedient.

These issues must be elucidated fully to the American people, and indivisuals must be held accountable! This is why the people don't trust government; they are full of shit! Too bad the dumb ass liberals don't care about anything that isn't politically expedient.

By "politically expedient" do you mean getting the job done? Because I believe trying to pass bills about unemployment benefits rather than discussing Fast & Furious or Benghazi on the House floor is politically expedient, and I am all for it.

By "politically expedient" do you mean getting the job done? Because I believe trying to pass bills about unemployment benefits rather than discussing Fast & Furious or Benghazi on the House floor is politically expedient, and I am all for it.

Says a typical liberal mind.
Just pass it...consequences or whether it is the best thing to do or not - doesn't matter - just pass it.
And this is why we are in so much trouble.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

y

Just pass it...consequences or whether it is the best thing to do or not - doesn't matter - just pass it.

Yes, he/she does appear to be intelligent, thanks for the compliment.

What in the world do we need with extended EMERGENCY (that's what it is called) Unemployment compensation if the dimocrap scum's Lord, God and Savior has fixed the economy?

Don't we have at least one thread a day in here telling us how great the economy is under the dimocraps' Lord, God and Savior?

Do you think it's possible.... Just maybe..... That dimocraps are lying scumbags?

Maybe? :dunno:

keep going Repubs :dig: having Firebug (ISSA (R)) spend MILLIONS more in TAXPAYER $$$ funding partisan witch hunts :thup:

This will help ANYBODY BUT REPUBS in '14 & '16 :clap:

Last edited:
the last time fast and furious was investigated the republicans had to drop it like a red hot poker because their fucking LIES about it were outed to the whole country

U.S. Adds 74,000 Jobs as Hiring Slows Sharply - WSJ.com

U.S. Adds 74,000 Jobs as Hiring Slows Sharply
Unemployment Falls to 6.7% Because of People Leaving Workforce

WASHINGTON—U.S. job growth slowed sharply in December, closing out the year on a surprisingly weak note

Yeah, we're in real trouble. :lmao:

What could be wrong with how stats are figured???
Only 74,000 more jobs...but the unemployment number falls by a much larger percentage...nothing wrong here...move along...

In the House Speaker Boehner's Weekly Briefing Boehner stated that the investigations into the IRS scandal, the Benghazi incident, and Fast & Furious are ongoing, "These issues are not going to go away." When the Speaker of the House says one of his parties priorities is getting to the bottom conspiracy theories then that party cares more about harming the other party then helping the American people.

Also of note in the Speaker's briefing was the question of Iraq's escalating violence. Boehner believes the U.S. should supply equipment to the Iraqi government. When asked about U.S. troops back in Iraq he said, "I don't think that is called for at this point in time."

And lastly, when asked about the economy he firmly stated, "We are not going to raise taxes." And, yes, that is an election year commitment to secure donations from the one group of people, or businesses, who might actually have their taxes raised to help get this country going strong again.

Boehner is such a tool. The issues of Benghazi and IRS really, really need to die. I don't know much about the Fast and Furious issue. Maybe more people need to be held accountable. I don't know. Either way it needs to take a back seat. There are much more important issues to be dealt with.

Boehner may be the biggest political hack of our time. The country will be much better off without him.

Taxes very much need to be raised. The revenue percentage of the GDP is shockingly low.

Last edited:

Boehner is such a tool. The issues of Benghazi and IRS really, really need to die. I don't know much about the Fast and Furious issue. Maybe more people need to be held accountable. I don't know. Either way it needs to take a back seat. There are much more important issues to be dealt with.

Boehner may be the biggest political hack of our time. The country will be much better off without him.

And the far left propaganda continues...

Par for the GOP, of course. Bringing rage to millions of Faux viewers.

You buttslices try to REHASH shit that has ALREADY embarrassed your party ?

jesus your a pack of losers

One reason a myriad of problems face our nation is people like you. Uninformed parrots who repeat phrases thoughtlessly and seek to divide our nation, not unify it. Anyone who defends Boehner is a fool, at best. Exploiting Benghazi and Fast and Furious does nothing to solve any problem - and pointing fingers at one person for everything which has gone wrong is mendacious partisanship for political expedience (framed in ignorance, some willful, some congenital).

The ME has been locked into the 7th Century and at civil war since that time. The only reason the civilized world gives a damn about middle eastern states is OIL. Since the collapse of the Ottoman Empire it has remained a mess and there seems to be no end to the senseless violence in the region. It's time we rewrote our Foreign Policy and focused on the Asian-Pacific Region, China, SE Asia, India and Africa. There we can focus on pragmatic solutions to issues such as trade and spheres of influence, and not have to deal with religious disputes and abstractions.

The roots for Benghazi go back to 1922. Read some history.

Last edited:

Taxes very much need to be raised. The revenue percentage of the GDP is shockingly low.

The problem is the fact that no one understands why they are scandals......and they are....but not for the reasons most think...and thus why the left wants to brush them off as "nothing"....

These are scandals all for the same reason....they are scandals because no one in the administration admits knowing about them and when it comes to dealing with it, they refer to them as phony scandals and do nothing about it...

And to make matters worse?

They put out info that they claim "resolves the issue" and they move on....but if one puts their mind to it, they can see it in no way resolves the issue.

For example...IRS...

It has been deemed a non scandal because "progressive groups were ALSO targeted"...so case closed.

And all, including most of the press said "yep, there ya go...case closed"

However.....

The issue wasn't the IRS targeting only conservative groups. That was never the complaint. Of course they targeted ALL groups. That was the role of that department. To review the business plan and deem they warranted the non profit status. So of course progressive groups were targeted as well.

The complaint was that ALL progressive groups received their approval or denial within the suggested 90 days while most conservative groups went for months longer, if not years longer....most not being able to "operate" prior to the election and the previous campaign.

Bear in mind....if you get a denial within 90 days, you can resubmit with the necessary changes.

If you get no answer at all, all you can do is sit around and wait.

Yet the administration said "case closed. Liberal groups also got targeted...and then they referred to it as a phony scandal.

And THAT is the reason they are scandals.

Last edited:

The problem is the fact that no one understands why they are scandals......and they are....but not for the reasons most think...and thus why the left wants to brush them off as "nothing"....

These are scandals all for the same reason....they are scandals because no one in the administration admits knowing about them and when it comes to dealing with it, they refer to them as phony scandals and do nothing about it...

And to make matters worse?

They put out info that they claim "resolves the issue" and they move on....but if one puts their mind to it, they can see it in no way resolves the issue.

For example...IRS...

It has been deemed a non scandal because "progressive groups were ALSO targeted"...so case closed.

And all, including most of the press said "yep, there ya go...case closed"

However.....

The issue wasn't the IRS targeting only conservative groups. That was never the complaint. Of course they targeted ALL groups. That was the role of that department. To review the business plan and deem they warranted the non profit status. So of course progressive groups were targeted as well.

The complaint was that ALL progressive groups received their approval or denial within the suggested 90 days while most conservative groups went for months longer, if not years longer....most not being able to "operate" prior to the election and the previous campaign.

Bear in mind....if you get a denial within 90 days, you can resubmit with the necessary changes.

If you get no answer at all, all you can do is sit around and wait.

Yet the administration said "case closed. Liberal groups also got targeted...and then they referred to it as a phony scandal.

And THAT is the reason they are scandals.

Ok what are the specifics on Benghazi? Who and why need to be held accountable? What crimes have been committed?

New Topics

Forum List

Back