Boehner (R) and herding Teapublican cats

You can't really get bills signed into law when you have had a Democratic Senate majority leader refusing to bring bills up for a vote in the Senate for years. He got the first one a bipartisan bill that had support from both parties through after the Dems lost control of the Senate in just over a month which the President vetoed.

You can't really get bills signed into law when you have had a Democratic Senate majority leader refusing to bring bills up for a vote in the Senate for years. He got the first one a bipartisan bill that had support from both parties through after the Dems lost control of the Senate in just over a month which the President vetoed.
Now now what is wrong with you? Bothering her with those pesky little details. As good hacks go, they have no time for facts.

Now now what is wrong with you? Bothering her with those pesky little details. As good hacks go, they have no time for facts.
I enjoy the seeing the spin that comes when they try to ignore the facts it's the message board version of watching my dog chase her tail.

paperbag.gif

So you people are happy w/ Boehner's performance/negotiating skills?

Hint- he has no negotiating skills because his caucus won't let him :eusa_shhh:

Let me clue you in DotCommunist, we on the RIGHT don't like the RINO'S that run the House and Senate.... they are TOOLS in the hands of the Manchurian muslim, feckless little men, that the Tea Party knows are useless... But here, this may explain it better to you and the other subversives that think you are pissing us off...because we actually agree on some of your post!
2873hn5.jpg

I want to discuss the Repub speakers great accomplishments.
Kicking that bitch Pelosi to the curb.
Everyone knows that Pelosi shames Boehner with her accomplishments.
Everyone knows that they were both terrible leaders. While she did pass a lot of "SHIT" it was just that, SHIT. Besides that anyone who compares the two is just dumb. Two different parties with two different agendas.
Difference is that the right calls Boehner on his failures while the left are lock step lemmings when it comes to defending theirs

Forum List

Back