Boehner (R) and herding Teapublican cats

Worst House of Representatives in American history.
Thanks to Republican gerrymandering.

I want to discuss the Repub speakers great accomplishments.
Kicking that bitch Pelosi to the curb.
no seriously. What are his great legislative accomplishments enacted into law. I'm interested.
I just gave you the biggest one. All others are chump change by comparison. Likewise for Reids glorious exit from power
ummm..... Madame speaker Pelosi actually got stuff done AKA- earned her paycheck. Gawd but you're a butt hurt tool. Grampa Murked U

Everyone knows that Pelosi shames Boehner with her accomplishments.
Everyone knows that they were both terrible leaders. While she did pass a lot of "SHIT" it was just that, SHIT. Besides that anyone who compares the two is just dumb. Two different parties with two different agendas.
Difference is that the right calls Boehner on his failures while the left are lock step lemmings when it comes to defending theirs
no links as usual. Didn't you avail yourselves of free education classes while you were in the joint Grampa Murked U you little butt hurt pillow biter?

no seriously. What are his great legislative accomplishments enacted into law. I'm interested.
I just gave you the biggest one. All others are chump change by comparison. Likewise for Reids glorious exit from power
ummm..... Madame speaker Pelosi actually got stuff done AKA- earned her paycheck. Gawd but you're a butt hurt tool. Grampa Murked U
Cause we all know how important "STUFF" is

Lmao

Worst House of Representatives in American history.
Thanks to Republican gerrymandering.

If they're so bad, genius......?

How is it they cleaned your fucking clocks two Mid Terms in a row so badly that it set all-time records for electoral ASS-KICKINGS?

Next time, THINK -- Then post

moron

Forum List

Back