Boehner: Job Creators are essentially on strike.

Boehner is right, we need to sacrifice more jobs to appease the jobs fairy so that it will look kindly upon us and create more jobs. :doubt:

Boehner is right, we need to sacrifice more jobs to appease the jobs fairy so that it will look kindly upon us and create more jobs. :doubt:

He went alot further then that. This was a bad speech..it's going to be torn apart like crazy.

The job fairy likes tax breaks, if you leave some under your pillow the job fairy might leave a job for you. Oh btw, only if the Job Fairy wants to leave it, tax breaks are mandatory but leaving a job is voluntary

They went galt.

gg320.jpg

Of course the real reason couldn't be obamas stranglehold policies that they dont want to deal with.

And don't forget, every time a new government job is added to the rolls, the job fairy dies a little bit.

He went alot further then that. This was a bad speech..it's going to be torn apart like crazy.

correction..

It will be spun so the naive will believe what the left weants them to believe.

I thought you were smarter than that...Actually, I know you are.....so why are you regurgitating spin?

***********************************************************************************
Weren't we all told that the tax cuts initiated under the Bush Administration were the solution to creating jobs?

Instead the GOP delivered the worst of both worlds
1. a lack of promised jobs
2. a dramatic increase in the national debt because all the tax cuts were financed with borrowed money
************************************************************************************
Ronald Reagan increased the national debt/GDP ratio from 32.5% to 53.1% - a 20.6% increase.

George H W Bush increased it from 53.1% to 66.1% - a 13.0% increase.

George W Bush increased it from 56.4% to 84.2% - a 27.8% increase

Those 3 Republican presidents, and their tax-cutting policies, combined are responsible 61.4% of the debt/GDP ratio (the rest is still outstanding since WW2).
***********************************************************************************************
In 2009, Obama inherited a national debt/GDP ratio of 84.2%, 2 wars, major banks defaulting and an economy in turmoil!

National debt by U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I am a job creator.

I have not created many jobs in the past 3 years.

Actually, I have not created a single job.

I cant take the chance. If Obama is elected to a second term, I fear new regulations, new taxes, cap and trade...all things that will make it impossible to forecast when business planning...

I have never grown my company without first forecasting at least 2 quarters in advance. Right now, I cant forecast.

SO I will not create jobs.

I guess that means I am on strike.

But let me ask you something....

If I hired people and then I realized my operating costs went up due to a new regualtion...and I was on the verge of bankruptcy...and I applied for a loan...would you, the tax payer, want to give it to me?

Weren't we all told that the tax cuts initiated under the Bush Administration were the solution in creating jobs?

2. a dramatic increase in the national debt because all the tax cuts were being financed with borrwed money

Spin...

Here...an analogy.....

If I proimised to have your new home built in 30 days....and 15 days into it I have 75% of the job completed......well ahead of schedule (but I figured in normal weather dealys thus why I said 30 days).....but then a freak weather front hits and we have torrential rains for a week....rec0ord rains like we have never seen before.....and then severe mud issues not allowing my heavy equipment on the site for another week.....

Would you say I am guilty of not adhering to my promise...or would you be human and realize we had a freak occurance and without it I would have been well ahead of my proimise?

Tax cuts would have worked...but when you also toss in there threats of new regulations...threats of cap and trade....well....you cant expect the same resault of the tax cuts alone.

Boehners not the one who passed bills that brought the economy down. The anointed one did, with support from Democrats I might add.

You guys are rich.

The economy was in horrific shape before Obama sat his ass in the oval office. So bad Boehner went into the halls of congress and starting blubbering on the floor to rescue "The Job Producers on Wall Street" from their very real ponzi scam that went bust. President Obama, by the way, has been following the Republican playbook on nearly every fucking bill he passes and still he gets no love. Even with that..the economy grew, albeit, very slowly in 2009-2010. After 2010? Flat..and now on the decline. What happened? November 2010, Tea Party. Even after they WON..he kowtowed on the Tax cuts. How'd they respond? Tried to repeal the health care package, tried to kill Medicare, tried to pass an abortion tax, tried to pass a constitutional amendment to cap budgets and a plethora of radical bills. Not to much a "plethora" actually..because they are still under 30 bills. That's fucking historic..by the way.

Add in they stalled the debt ceiling hike...for a second time in history! Which led to a downgraded credit rating. Oh joy. More fun!

Boehner has now basically admitted that they are in cahoots with big business with this speech. Heck..it could have been written by the Koch brothers. He added nothing really needs to happen anytime soon. Couple that with Senator "Waterloo" DeMint's commentary that passing this would add votes to Obama (Which essentially means he thinks it would actually work!) they are trying their damnest to have their cake and eat too. Block everything that would help the economy..but lay all the blame on Obama. And they have a new meme too. They don't want to support "short term solutions" which may have a good effect..but don't last.

Amazing. :lol:

I gotta give them credit though...they are so ruthless, so without remorse..that nothing weighs on their conscience when they spin lie after lie. :clap2:

I am a job creator.

I cant take the chance. If Obama is elected to a second term, I fear new regulations, new taxes, cap and trade...all things that will make it impossible to forecast when business planning...

I have never grown my company without first forecasting at least 2 quarters in advance. Right now, I cant forecast.

If I hired people and then I realized my operating costs went up due to a new regualtion...and I was on the verge of bankruptcy...and I applied for a loan...would you, the tax payer, want to give it to me?

Ditto.

If I had a business I sure as hell wouldn't be hiring or expanding for those same reasons.

Businesses are not going to do anything without a stable work environment.

Common Sense 101.

Weren't we all told that the tax cuts initiated under the Bush Administration were the solution to creating jobs?

2. a dramatic increase in the national debt because all the tax cuts were financed with borrowed money

The Bush tax cuts did create jobs - over 7 million from the time they were fully enacted until the Financial Crisis precipitated the recession.

The huge increase in the debt began when the Dems took over Congress in 2007, and then really exploded in the Obama era. Bush did engage in deficit spending - but NOTHING like Obama's.

I am a job creator.

Dear Job Creater,

In an economy based on supply and demand we all know if there were any demand, you would find a way to create a supply to satisfy that demand. There is no demand because all the money has been "redistributed" from the Middle Class to the top 3%.

Dear Job Creater,

If you won't make jobs because you don't "feel right" and you need "soothing", then you are not a job creater and never were. You are an ignorant lying sack is shit who has swallowed Republican swill. And I almost believed you were a "Job Creater". But we all know the economy is based on "supply and demand" and not pandering to so-called "job creaters".

Forum List

Back