Boehner Belly-Flop No Surprise

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
The new majority in Congress promised us Obozo's illegal immigration amnesty would be stopped. They were elected on that premise and gave us a morning after assurance nothing would be higher on their agenda. They were supposed to defund that part of the Homeland Security budget that paid for Barry's vile plan to make his own immigration law. And then Boehner did what some of us knew he'd do....nothing.

boehner_drink_nrrw.jpg

While the WH gloats that the GOP can't stop his dictatorship, we sit and wonder why we gave this GOP, this Speaker, the reins again in the first place. The country club GOP has no intention of stopping the Kenyan getting his 5M new voters. They're perfectly content to see wages driven into the dirt all across our economy. They know the unions are powerless to get a fair wage...they're stooges just like the blacks and latins for believing Obozo gives a rat's ass about them.

This can still be fixed; this week will tell the tale. If Boehner can't do the job, they need to throw his ass into a back bench and name a TEA PARTY Speaker who can.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Last edited:
BullKurtz aka Doodette aka Bull Kurtz USMC

He's a Republican.

Why do you think they're known as The Party of Do Nothing?

Its true that Boehner can't do the job but no, this week means nothing more than any other week. Like other pubs, thanks to gerrymandering and voter suppression, he has a permanent spot at the public trough. Too much snow for golf so he will pose for photo ops and head to the bar.

BFD

They certainly need to replace Boehner with one of their better TeaParty candidates........bwahahaha
(if this is an example of a "better Tea Party candidate"........the GOP is in for more ridicule.
Boehner rival loses job over campaign ad - The Washington Post

Hey hairlip...thought you had me on ignore. :badgrin:

Hey wannabe Marine.....I do have you on ignore....I was going to do a thread on Boner, so I was checking to make sure there weren't any out there, so I had to temporarily unignore you......but not for long :asshole:....who would have known that you would throw one of your own under the bus....I guess it was too obvious, you couldn't possibly deny the fact that Boner has lost credibility and now the GOP is real trouble with both sects of the party..........have fun, moron.

• Banned
Hey wannabe Marine.....I do have you on ignore....I was going to do a thread on Boner, so I was checking to make sure there weren't any out there, so I had to temporarily unignore you......but not for long :asshole:....who would have known that you would throw one of your own under the bus....I guess it was too obvious, you couldn't possibly deny the fact that Boner has lost credibility and now the GOP is real trouble with both sects of the party..........have fun, moron.

Hey wannbe female....only cowards have other posters on iggy......it's like my words can physically harm you....maybe in your fragile mental condition they could. :badgrin:

Hey wannbe female....only cowards have other posters on iggy......it's like my words can physically harm you....maybe in your fragile mental condition they could. :badgrin:

I'm not afraid of your comical posts, idiot. The reason I put you on ignore is because I don't appreciate pms threatening me from real cowards who pretend on the internet to have been Marines......I heard that you are used to bullying women here.....and when I got your threatening pm, I realized it was true....so you're the coward..........:rolleyes:

• Banned
I'm not afraid of your comical posts, idiot. The reason I put you on ignore is because I don't appreciate pms threatening me from real cowards who pretend on the internet to have been Marines......I heard that you are used to bullying women here.....and when I got your threatening pm, I realized it was true....so you're the coward..........:rolleyes:

You're lying again, hairlip....I assumed your vile attacks on me had to be coming from a "male" although I know most leftists don't qualify as males. Once I realized you were a butch with a filthy mouth I told you to forget setting up a meeting with me.... Never was a "threat" as you're fully aware...well as aware as you can be with a tequila worm eating your cerebral cortex.
hitting-computer.gif

You're lying again, hairlip....I assumed your vile attacks on me had to be coming from a "male" although I know most leftists don't qualify as males.
You knew I was female, worm.....you had called me a crone in a previous post, so don't try to wiggle out of your cowardice, wimp.

Once I realized you were a butch with a filthy mouth I told you to forget setting up a meeting with me.... Never was a "threat" as you're fully aware...well as aware as you can be with a tequila worm eating your cerebral cortex.
hitting-computer.gif

You're a woman abuser, coward......and you thought you were all macho sending me pms to meet you somewhere.........as if you would have showed up.......bwahahaha....go change your diaper, I'm sure you've soiled it again, junior.

[
You knew I was female, worm.....you had called me a crone in a previous post, so don't try to wiggle out of your cowardice, wimp.

Nope, that was my brother Roadrunner who called you a crone...of course in your alcoholic stupor I guess you're easily confused. BTW females don't "bwahahahaha" in my experience...you might remember that after your transition is complete. :badgrin:

It's pretty hopeless really. Even if an honest man gets elected, he soon discovers he can make millions by selling his vote to business, and that's what he does.

Forum List

Back