Boebert: Biden’s ATF rule banning pistol braces causing millions of boating accidents

I wonder if it's painful to be this stupid. Are there even a million boating accidents in a year in this country? In a decade?

I'm not sure if you really are taking this literally, or if you actually understand the comment but still for the sake of hating conservatives are ignoring the context just so you can make another lazy "republicans suck" thread.

I'd explain it to you but everytime I explain your flaws you ignore my responses and instead only chose to respond to ones where I leave you an opportunity to toss out some short and closed ended responses that doesn't actually say anything.

You're going to have to figure out the purpose of her post on your own, or just read the Twitter responses that explain it for you

My avatar regrets it when posters such as Lassie above get frazzled and discombobulated by a post. That is never our intention. Rather, our goal is to educate, edify, and entertain. For those souls where our goals and their expectations do not dovetail, well, we would suggest they simply skip over the post and go on to others. (btw, both me and my avatar think 'putting-on-ignore' is for chickens, wimps, and scaredy cats. But that's just how we roll).
We wish Lassie better luck and happiness in her forum-debate experiences.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And yet.
Here you are.

So do this earnest poster Yellow, simply skip over those posts or those threads that frazzle and upset you.

ps.....read the well-intentioned advice to prolific poster Lassie just above. It can work for you too. Trust me.
That AI bot algorithm needs a little tweakin', brah.

We can't let this thread slip into the void, what a moron OP is

1706574436546299.gif

Forum List

Back