Boebert: Anyone who says biological men can have babies is a lying dog-faced pony soldier

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
So, let me get this straight.

Men can now have babies, and suddenly there's a baby formula shortage?

Typical patriarchy.

From my experience, most women really like men who can't have babies

hjiuhjjjhhj.png

sjhshshdkdkdj.jpeg

i guess now is the time to tall ya.....medical news....transplanting uterus's into trans people allowing them to give birth...i must admit that was a wtf moment for me

i guess now is the time to tall ya.....medical news....transplanting uterus's into trans people allowing them to give birth...i must admit that was a wtf moment for me
Where has that ever been successfully done? It would still require a lot more surgery for a tranny male to be able to give birth.

Why would anyone put her in office to represent them in the USCongress? Has she accomplished anything, any thing at all,for her constituents or the USA for that matter? Hate paying $170k a year with my taxes, but what can ya do? :dunno: There's a lot of dead wood in Congress that we pay for, I suppose....

Why would anyone put her in office to represent them in the USCongress? Has she accomplished anything, any thing at all,for her constituents or the USA for that matter? Hate paying $170k a year with my taxes, but what can ya do? :dunno: There's a lot of dead wood in Congress that we pay for, I suppose....

Why would anyone say a man could have a baby? Why would the left continue to dabble in such absurdity?

Go have a baby, you silly ass.

So, let me get this straight.

Men can now have babies, and suddenly there's a baby formula shortage?

Typical patriarchy.

From my experience, most women really like men who can't have babies

Democrats are friggin morons when it comes to Biology, aren't they? Like like they are with Economics.

Who's the left....? Name names. Put your broad brush away!

Aint no broad brush. This is the left.

Forum List

Back