Body stench

Shipwreck

Jan 30, 2015
I have a buddy from my past who came to stay with me so he could see his son. Problem is, he has a horrible stench. He washed his clothes and took a shower but he still reeks. He is stinking up the whole house. Even when he leaves, it still smells like death. Is this normal? I have four days left until he leaves.

I guess I'm gonna have to. I just wonder if this is normal. He leaves a cloud of stink when he leaves.

There are a lot of deeper issues that can cause leg ulcers....and that could well cause the smell. Is he under a doctor's care for it?

There are a lot of deeper issues that can cause leg ulcers....and that could well cause the smell. Is he under a doctor's care for it?

Yes I think so. I think it's mostly bad hygiene though. He needed to do laundry as soon as he got here and there is no telling how long they were dirty.

I have a buddy from my past who came to stay with me so he could see his son. Problem is, he has a horrible stench. He washed his clothes and took a shower but he still reeks. He is stinking up the whole house. Even when he leaves, it still smells like death. Is this normal? I have four days left until he leaves.

Staple a few Fabreeze strips to him, he'll get the message....

Forum List

Back