body language ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Hand gestures that are larger than the outlines of your body -- communicates a large idea or concept. But if all your hand gestures are large you will communicate that you are chaotic or out of control

upload_2016-11-6_10-32-22.jpeg

screen-shot-2015-08-14-at-12-11-22-am.png

33110.jpg

total chaos ..

any questions?

Hand gestures that are larger than the outlines of your body -- communicates a large idea or concept. But if all your hand gestures are large you will communicate that you are chaotic or out of control

View attachment 97100

33110.jpg

total chaos ..

any questions?
You just proved you haven't been watching Shrillary's speeches lately.
Feeling stupid yet?

View attachment 97100

33110.jpg

total chaos ..

any questions?

indonesian-photographer-ilham-anas-now-earns-his-income-as-an-obama-double-often-appearing-on-indonesian-tv.jpg

obama-jesus-pose.png

121012_barack_obama_speaks_ap_328.jpg

Maamsplaining-AP-Merkel.jpg

gal-hilclinton-jpg.jpg

No questions. You?

Yeah, most of those gestures aren't being made while speaking. But, I suppose you didn't include that in your google search.

View attachment 97100

33110.jpg

total chaos ..

any questions?

indonesian-photographer-ilham-anas-now-earns-his-income-as-an-obama-double-often-appearing-on-indonesian-tv.jpg

obama-jesus-pose.png

gal-hilclinton-jpg.jpg

No questions. You?

Yeah, most of those gestures aren't being made while speaking. But, I suppose you didn't include that in your google search.

Yeah, gosh, also their eyes aren't open in all of them, and that makes a difference too. :laugh:

View attachment 97100

33110.jpg

total chaos ..

any questions?

obama-jesus-pose.png

gal-hilclinton-jpg.jpg

No questions. You?

Yeah, gosh, also their eyes aren't open in all of them, and that makes a difference too. :laugh:

You can bring it up with the OP but I believe the hand gestures while speaking is relevant.

View attachment 97100

33110.jpg

total chaos ..

any questions?

obama-jesus-pose.png

gal-hilclinton-jpg.jpg

No questions. You?

You can bring it up with the OP but I believe the hand gestures while speaking is relevant.

Interesting.

I'm from The Jack Kennedy School of Cadence and Gesture myself. Considering my political positions, how relevant is that, do you think?

View attachment 97100

33110.jpg

total chaos ..

any questions?

Are you sure about that? I've never heard that claim.

What of cultural influences? Have you considered that it might be just a New York Thing?

Have you applied this type of analysis to Black Culture or is that different?

tumblr_static__640_v2.jpg

View attachment 97100

33110.jpg

total chaos ..

any questions?

obama-jesus-pose.png

gal-hilclinton-jpg.jpg

No questions. You?

Interesting.

I'm from The Jack Kennedy School of Cadence and Gesture myself. Considering my political positions, how relevant is that, do you think?

It;s not.

Forum List

Back