Bobulinski calls Biden’s Russia bluff

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Quid Pro Joe accused this Navy veteran of spreading “Russia disinformation”, with no proof of course.

So Bobulinski went on Tucker and laid it all out. He’s got the receipts. Text messages, and emails from the Bidens and their representative.

In addition to this, more and more keeps pouring out of the laptop from hell.

Now it’s confirmed Hunter is a pedophile who was sexually assaulting his own niece.

So here we have a top Democratic family involved in multimillion dollar international “business deals” with Chinese spies, and heavily into drugs, prostitution, and incest, and the MSM keeps ignoring it. Yet “Qanon” is a “conspiracy theory”.

4AF38A45-8F8B-44D8-BFE6-E57583584717.png

Quid Pro Joe accused this Navy veteran of spreading “Russia disinformation”, with no proof of course.

So Bobulinski went on Tucker and laid it all out. He’s got the receipts. Text messages, and emails from the Bidens and their representative.

Now it’s confirmed Hunter is a pedophile who was sexually assaulting his own niece.

So here we have a top Democratic family involved in multimillion dollar international “business deals” with Chinese spies, and heavily into drugs, prostitution, and incest, and the MSM keeps ignoring it. Yet “Qanon” is a “conspiracy theory”.

View attachment 407845
Where is the niece-fucking coming from? Are there nude pics of her or something?

View attachment 407845
Where is the niece-fucking coming from? Are there nude pics of her or something?

Yup. There are videos of him calling out her name. She has been confirmed to be at the same hotel when he was making sex videos. He was photographed nude in front of her. She is all over his laptop and in his text messages.

Sounds like big trouble for Biden. If its proven he took money from Hunter, who took money from the Chinese for Joe. Should be interesting.

Bullshitinsky, like CBF and Tara Reid, lost all credibility as to the supposed injury they suffered by waiting for an opportune time to come forward.

Bullshitinsky has the problem that his fortunes are tied to this comedic story about a laptop being seized by the shop owner and handed over to the press. Zero percent chance that happened.

Bullshitinsky, like CBF and Tara Reid, lost all credibility as to the supposed injury they suffered by waiting for an opportune time to come forward.

Bullshitinsky has the problem that his fortunes are tied to this comedic story about a laptop being seized by the shop owner and handed over to the press. Zero percent chance that happened.

Since the FBI has the laptop I'd say you are full of shit.

Just because YOU don't want to believe it doesn't mean others won't.

Buckle up buttercup.

Buckle up buttercup.

They've had a laptop for about a year or so shit brains. Zero fallout from this supposed "bombshell".

Buckle up buttercup.

They've had a laptop for about a year or so shit brains. Zero fallout from this supposed "bombshell".

LMAO Its Govt. shit for brains. They never move on anything quickly. You must think its a bombshell since YOU used the word.

Could be. I guess we will find out now won't we??

The FBI agents who sat on this laptop since acquiring it December 2019 should be fired immediately and prosecuted to the max. Dereliction of duty, impeding justice and investigations, there are surely laws against this shit.

The FBI agents who sat on this laptop since acquiring it December 2019 should be fired immediately and prosecuted to the max. Dereliction of duty, impeding justice and investigations, there are surely laws against this shit.

I wonder why they are sitting on it. The DOJ should be involved as well.

View attachment 407845

Yup. There are videos of him calling out her name. She has been confirmed to be at the same hotel when he was making sex videos. He was photographed nude in front of her. She is all over his laptop and in his text messages.

Damn. Well that’s awful.

November 2 News Item:

Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are served with search warrants by the FBI and Department of Justice and taken into custody for interrogation.

Buckle up buttercup.

LMAO Its Govt. shit for brains. They never move on anything quickly. You must think its a bombshell since YOU used the word.

RBG died. 38 days ago fuck face.

Buckle up buttercup.

RBG died. 38 days ago fuck face.

Like I give a shit. Ass wipe.

November 2 News Item:

Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are served with search warrants by the FBI and Department of Justice and taken into custody for interrogation.

Hope there is good source for this. You and I know lots of what's reported isn't anywhere near the truth.
It's a hopeful prediction. Like when Dr. Lance Wallnau predicted Trump's win in October 2016.
Wallnau said "God is preparing Donald Trump to be president." I dismissed him but now marvel at his prescience. You can watch it on YouTube.

Wow....it really has you scared eh? That's good.

JO

New Topics

Forum List

Back