Bobby Foole And His Little God Of Gold.

JAG

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2015
Bobby Foole And His Little God Of Gold.
By JAG
July 1, 2021

"The fact is", said Bobby Foole, "I truly LOVE sin and evil and I hotly crave to practice
both of 'em."

"I understand", replied Harris Dookins, Foole's philosopher counselor.

"Moreover", added Foole, "I crave to be my own God because I don't want my
Creator telling Me what I can and cannot do."

"So you do know there is a God that created you?", asked Dookins.

"Of course I know that, but I am determined to suppress that knowledge and
put it out of my mind."

"So you can habitually sin and do all the evil you want to do?"

"You got it", replied Bobby Foole.

"You got a problem here with this", smiled Dookins.

"What problem?"

"Your problem", said Dookins, "is this: If you openly and transparently admit
to yourself and to the world around you that you love evil and want to be evil, then
that's eventually going to cause you to come to look bad ~~ both to yourself and in
the eyes of your friends. But not to worry, I have the perfect solution for you."

"What is that solution?", muttered Foole.

"You need a God that will tell you repeatedly, until you come to believe it, that your
evil is not really evil, but it's really the good."

"Then I can actually feel good about doing evil?"

"Exactly", replied Dookins, "you're beginning to see the Big Picture."

"Yes I am", replied Bobby Foole, "but what kind of God could it be?"

"Oh any kind of God will work just fine, as long as it's not the true God that created
the Universe and you. You can have a God made from gold and set up his little
temple in your living room and put your little God Of Gold within it. That'd get the
job done."

"He'd need a name, wouldn't he?", replied Foole.

"Yes of course he would, but that's easy. Call him Baal. That's what your historical kin
chose to do."

"I really and truly LOVE this idea", said Foole, "and I'm very glad you told me about this."

"This'll give you exactly what you want", offered Dookins. "For example, if you decide one
day that you want to commit adultery with your neighbor's wife, you'll simply have Baal
supply you with reasons why that's a good thing to do, and not an evil thing to do
because Baal is God, and God said it was good."

"Or if I decide one day that I want to sample homosexual sodomy?, added Foole.

"Yes of course," replied Dookins, "anything you want to do in the sexual areas, will be
declared good and right by your God Baal."

"Wow!", exclaimed Foole. "I get it now. All this means that I Foole, am my own God.
My God Baal is actually Me, and it is Me that decides that sin and evil is really right
amd good."

"I'd say you now understand the principle fully", smiled Dookins. "You've got it."

"Yes", replied Foole. "Foole is God. I LOVE it."

"By the way", said Dookins, "yoy don't actually have to have a literal little God Of Gold
in a little temple in your living room. You can skip all that and create your own abstract
God and set him up within your heart and mind. Besides doing it that way is more
modern 21st century sophisticated and with just a little thought, you can make your
God sound very intellectual and bestow upon him academic credibility."

"A scholarly God?", grinned Bobby Foole.

"Yes very much so", exclaimed Dookins. "You could give your God names like Rationalism
or Empiricism or Agnosticism or even Atheism."

"Wait a minute", said Bobby Foole, "I can have more that one God. I can have as many Gods
as I need in order for Them to justify my evil and sin and declare my evil and sin to really be
good and right behavior."

"Ah", smiled Dookins, "the pupil has become the teacher."

"You bet", grinned Foole, "and I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I now have four Gods and
counting and their names are Rationalism, Empiricism, Agnosticism, and Atheism and
these four Gods have a Top God over them."

"Zeus over all, is that it?", inquired Dookins.

"Yes,", said Bobby Foole, "and my Top God will give Me his blessings to do all the vile sins
and evil that My heart desires."

"What's the name of your Top God?", asked Dookins.

"Science", said Bobby Foole, "his name is Science."

[]

I've said it before, but when I was in college, I would get really high, and write stories like that, thinking they were really profound. The next day, after I was sober, I would reread them, and realize just how dumb they were. I'm really glad we didn't have he internet back then. Otherwise, I would have probably posted them. I can only imagine how embarrassing that would have been.

I've said it before, but when I was in college, I would get really high, and write stories like that, thinking they were really profound. The next day, after I was sober, I would reread them, and realize just how dumb they were. I'm really glad we didn't have he internet back then. Otherwise, I would have probably posted them. I can only imagine how embarrassing that would have been

My piece up there IS very profound and I am fixing to mail out about 30 hard copies of it to people
on my mailing list. One man's trash is another man's treasure. You can live in your world and I will
live in my world.

Question for you?
Do you think Batman cares any at all about what his enemy The Joker
thinks or says about what he writes?
Do you think Superman cares any at all about what his enemy Lex Luthor

Best.

Scot Me Up Beamy.

JAG

Thoughts For Today:

"Strength and honor"__Maximus

"Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in Eternity."__Maximus

[]

I've said it before, but when I was in college, I would get really high, and write stories like that, thinking they were really profound. The next day, after I was sober, I would reread them, and realize just how dumb they were. I'm really glad we didn't have he internet back then. Otherwise, I would have probably posted them. I can only imagine how embarrassing that would have been

My piece up there IS very profound and I am fixing to mail out about 30 hard copies of it to people
on my mailing list. One man's trash is another man's treasure. You can live in your world and I will
live in my world.

Question for you?

Best.

Scot Me Up Beamy.

JAG

Thoughts For Today:

[]
Since Batman and Superman aren't real, it's silly to consider what they might care about.

live in my world.

Question for you?

Best.

Scot Me Up Beamy.

JAG

Thoughts For Today:

[]
Since Batman and Superman aren't real, it's silly to consider what they might care about.
One man's silly is another man's wisdom.
Batman and The Joker and Superman and Lex Luthor serve very well
to illustrate the concept of an ENEMY.
I can illustrate it just as well with Patton and Rommel.

JAG

Are those Christians who bent the teachings of Christ to, let's say, stamp out some heresy or other, or wage wars against their neighbors to take their stuff, better or worse than our Bobby here?

Forum List

Back