Bobbi Kristina Brown

I was not really surprised to read about this. On one hand, I feel bad for the girl. On the other hand, I am SO OVER Whitney's low life behavior. So, I'm torn.
Whitney was a druggie. She was a druggie BEFORE she hooked up with Bobbi Brown. She ruined her life. And now it looks like she ruined her daughters. What a mess.

I was not really surprised to read about this. On one hand, I feel bad for the girl. On the other hand, I am SO OVER Whitney's low life behavior. So, I'm torn.
Whitney was a druggie. She was a druggie BEFORE she hooked up with Bobbi Brown. She ruined her life. And now it looks like she ruined her daughters. What a mess.
I really, really, really despise people who cannot handle their dope.

Depression and therefore..suicide. Why else choose the tub?

Accident, suicide, or.... murder?

Very suspicious. Whitney said she had nearly drown the same day (February 11th - 3 yrs ago) that she drowned in her tub (that evening) and some suspect foul play and a cover up. The original story in Georgia the report said there was no trace of alcohol or drugs in her (Bobbie's) system at the time of her being found face down in the tub. I do not believe it had anything to do with depression, drugs or drinking. I don't know what happened but I find it very suspicious.

I've never heard of putting someone in a medically induced coma for a drowning. Have you? I thought that was for burn victims - that sort of thing - why would they do that with someone who drown? Why not revive them as they usually do with drowning victims? What's up with the medically induced coma?

Last edited:
Accident, suicide, or.... murder?

Very suspicious. Whitney said she had nearly drown the same day (February 11th - 3 yrs ago) that she drowned in her tub (that evening) and some suspect foul play and a cover up. The original story in Georgia the report said there was no trace of alcohol or drugs in her (Bobbie's) system at the time of her being found face down in the tub. I do not believe it had anything to do with depression, drugs or drinking. I don't know what happened but I find it very suspicious.

I've never heard of putting someone in a medically induced coma for a drowning. Have you? I thought that was for burn victims - that sort of thing - why would they do that with someone who drown? Why not revive them as they usually do with drowning victims? What's up with the medically induced coma?
Really, other than morbid curiosity, why would anyone give much of a shit?

I wouldn’t put much stock in a report saying no drugs were found in Brown's system. That is always the initial report. Bobbie Brown has been a druggie for years. She was so strung out she couldn't go to her mother's funeral.

Everyone that saw Whitney Houston on that last day knew she would be dead by morning.

Hmmm. Now possible foul play? I was wondering why she was found FACE DOWN. When doing suicide or "accidental drowning in a tub", one is face up. Not face down. And she has injuries to her body that need explaining. And, she is NOT married to Gordon. He is her boyfriend but they were never legally married. And his friend that was with him when they found her, was busted for drugging his own girlfriend to "keep her in line" or some such.

So...did her boyfriend want her dead cuz she would not marry him and he wanted her money from Houston's legacy?

Meanwhile, Bobby Brown is refusing to unhook her even though she is brain dead. He believes in miracles. Ok. Hope it happens. But if not...he needs to let her go. And they need to find out what her boyfriends part in all this is.

If it walks like a duck

and looks like a duck

its a duck

what else can it be?

accidental drug overdose....like mommy.

So..she took a shitload of pills somewhere else, since none were found in the home....decided to off herself like Mama...drove back to the house after taking a shitload of drugs...filled the tub...got in...waited to pass out and drown but in the process decided to flip over face down?

She apparently had "other injuries"....I used to have a nightmare about somebody grabbing my ankles and pulling up until my head went under and holding them like that until I drowned....haven't been in a bathtub since I was 8 or 9 years old......yeah, I still shower. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back