Bobbi Kristina Brown

OP
Gracie

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was not really surprised to read about this. On one hand, I feel bad for the girl. On the other hand, I am SO OVER Whitney's low life behavior. So, I'm torn.
Whitney was a druggie. She was a druggie BEFORE she hooked up with Bobbi Brown. She ruined her life. And now it looks like she ruined her daughters. What a mess.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Reaction score
I was not really surprised to read about this. On one hand, I feel bad for the girl. On the other hand, I am SO OVER Whitney's low life behavior. So, I'm torn.
Whitney was a druggie. She was a druggie BEFORE she hooked up with Bobbi Brown. She ruined her life. And now it looks like she ruined her daughters. What a mess.
I really, really, really despise people who cannot handle their dope.

OP
Gracie

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Depression and therefore..suicide. Why else choose the tub?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Shocked I tell you. Just shocked. Did not see this coming. :eusa_doh:

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Accident, suicide, or.... murder?
Very suspicious. Whitney said she had nearly drown the same day (February 11th - 3 yrs ago) that she drowned in her tub (that evening) and some suspect foul play and a cover up. The original story in Georgia the report said there was no trace of alcohol or drugs in her (Bobbie's) system at the time of her being found face down in the tub. I do not believe it had anything to do with depression, drugs or drinking. I don't know what happened but I find it very suspicious.

I've never heard of putting someone in a medically induced coma for a drowning. Have you? I thought that was for burn victims - that sort of thing - why would they do that with someone who drown? Why not revive them as they usually do with drowning victims? What's up with the medically induced coma?

Last edited:

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Reaction score
Accident, suicide, or.... murder?
Very suspicious. Whitney said she had nearly drown the same day (February 11th - 3 yrs ago) that she drowned in her tub (that evening) and some suspect foul play and a cover up. The original story in Georgia the report said there was no trace of alcohol or drugs in her (Bobbie's) system at the time of her being found face down in the tub. I do not believe it had anything to do with depression, drugs or drinking. I don't know what happened but I find it very suspicious.

I've never heard of putting someone in a medically induced coma for a drowning. Have you? I thought that was for burn victims - that sort of thing - why would they do that with someone who drown? Why not revive them as they usually do with drowning victims? What's up with the medically induced coma?
Really, other than morbid curiosity, why would anyone give much of a shit?

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t put much stock in a report saying no drugs were found in Brown's system. That is always the initial report. Bobbie Brown has been a druggie for years. She was so strung out she couldn't go to her mother's funeral.

Everyone that saw Whitney Houston on that last day knew she would be dead by morning.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Face down in the bath tub". Nobody in the media thought to ask if the tub had water in it.

OP
Gracie

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Now possible foul play? I was wondering why she was found FACE DOWN. When doing suicide or "accidental drowning in a tub", one is face up. Not face down. And she has injuries to her body that need explaining. And, she is NOT married to Gordon. He is her boyfriend but they were never legally married. And his friend that was with him when they found her, was busted for drugging his own girlfriend to "keep her in line" or some such.

So...did her boyfriend want her dead cuz she would not marry him and he wanted her money from Houston's legacy?

Meanwhile, Bobby Brown is refusing to unhook her even though she is brain dead. He believes in miracles. Ok. Hope it happens. But if not...he needs to let her go. And they need to find out what her boyfriends part in all this is.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If it walks like a duck

and looks like a duck

its a duck

what else can it be?

accidental drug overdose....like mommy.

OP
Gracie

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So..she took a shitload of pills somewhere else, since none were found in the home....decided to off herself like Mama...drove back to the house after taking a shitload of drugs...filled the tub...got in...waited to pass out and drown but in the process decided to flip over face down?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Reaction score
She apparently had "other injuries"....I used to have a nightmare about somebody grabbing my ankles and pulling up until my head went under and holding them like that until I drowned....haven't been in a bathtub since I was 8 or 9 years old......yeah, I still shower. :rolleyes-41:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List