Bob Graham on Ratigan talking about Saudi involvement in 9/11

Bob Graham wants the Obama Administration to re-open the 9/11 Commission. Supposedly 25 redacted pages point to Saudi involvement, and the Commission never saw it.

That's my quick take, and I may not have that totally correct.

Bob Graham Wants 9/11 Inquiry Reopened

TAMPA (2011-9-9) -
New information is surfacing that a Saudi family in Sarasota is linked to the masterminds of the 9/11 terror attack. Even though the FBI investigated the connection after the family fled, Congressional investigators were never notified. And that has former Sen. Bob Graham calling for a new investigation.

The information first surfaced in a story in the Broward Bulldog website. It says two of the 9/11 hijackers - including mastermind Mohammed Atta - appear to have visited the home of a Saudi family in Sarasota. And phone records link people in the house to several terrorism suspects.

Neighbors of the Saudis in the gated Prestancia community say the family disappeared a week before 9/11. They left a new car in the driveway and food in the refrigerator. And the FBI investigated the connection between the family and the 9/11 hijackers who trained to fly in nearby Venice.

But information about the investigation was apparently withheld. Former Florida Sen. Bob Graham headed Congress' 9/11 inquiry, and says he believes the Bush Administration purposely withheld the information from Congress.

Well if this is true I'll bet the Bush folks will come up with some lame excuse like they were focusing on other suspicious folks this family had been in contact with over the years and didn't want to blow the cover on such investigations that could lead to other bad guys living right under our noses.

the Bush team covered some things up.

The reason why is either they let it happen for political reasons (Rove permanent majority plan) or they were covering up their failure to stop the plan.

I have never been sure which.

Forum List

Back