Bob Gates for president

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Robert Gates, former defense secretary, offers harsh critique of Obama’s leadership in ‘Duty’

By Bob Woodward, Tuesday, January 7, 1:41 PM

In a new memoir, former defense secretary Robert Gates unleashes harsh judgments about President Obama’s leadership and his commitment to the Afghanistan war, writing that by early 2010 he had concluded the president “doesn’t believe in his own strategy, and doesn’t consider the war to be his. For him, it’s all about getting out.”

Robert Gates, former defense secretary, offers harsh critique of Obama?s leadership in ?Duty? - The Washington Post

I am glad Obama didn't bomb iran
I am glad that Obama listen to people about Syria

Obama has done damn good with taking out the leadership of al Qaeda
Thank god Obama has gotten out of iraq

Seriously? :eusa_eh:

Obama did great harm in drawing that "red line". He should have just kept his mouth shut if he wasn't going to back what he stated.
What he did was lose credibility with our allies and how they view and trust us. He did embolden Putin, I guess one of Obama's allies these days.

So as you praise your messiah, take note to just how others view him.

Last edited:

So you like a leader sans testicles?

You would like a leader that is nothing but a testosterone soaked pair of balls with one finger to flip the world off and another to press the pretty red button.

I wonder how many trillions of dollars and millions of lives it would take to make the Iraq war not a ruinous mistake?

Just another reason why Hillary should never get anywhere near the White House again.

You would like a leader that is nothing but a testosterone soaked pair of balls with one finger to flip the world off and another to press the pretty red button.

I had the keys to megatons of death around my neck for a decade, Gertrude...I can handle it.

I wonder how many trillions of dollars and millions of lives it would take to make the Iraq war not a ruinous mistake?

Honestly, we'd have to reprogram and remake the culture of Iraq. At the same time we'd have to lock the country down with over bearing force.

Unless we're willing to rewrite the entire culture of that nation. Well, we better stay the fuck out of the middle east.

Jake pay closer attention to current events. Bush marginalized bin Laden and AQ. Obama allowed AQ to make a roaring comeback

I had the keys to megatons of death around my neck for a decade, Gertrude...I can handle it.

I thought they screened out psychopathic apocalypse wanting megalomaniacs for jobs like that, I guess the government IS inept.

I thought they screened out psychopathic apocalypse wanting megalomaniacs for jobs like that, I guess the government IS inept.

You can define it any way you please Gertrude...we called it missile combat crew commander.

Jake pay closer attention to current events. Bush marginalized bin Laden and AQ. Obama allowed AQ to make a roaring comeback

To the far left Obama ended Terrorism and that will be the programmed talking point for years to come.

Forum List

Back