Board Favorites - newly installed option

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Description from the creator:

Did you ever find a useful thread or post on a bulletin board? Did you want to save it for later? Did you have to choosing between subscribing to the thread and clogging your mailbox or adding it to your browser favorites and never finding it afterwards? The problem has been solved!

With this hack, you can now create your own personalized favorites menu (containing favorite threads, posts and users) within the bulletin board itself. Never again will you have to clog your harddrive.

Screenshots attached. Let me know what ya'll think!

Attachments

• $scr1.jpg
    $scr1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 97
  • $scr2.jpg
    $scr2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 111
  • $scr3.jpg
    $scr3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 94
  • $scr4.jpg
    $scr4.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 85
  • $scr5.jpg
    $scr5.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 86
dmp said:
I Love it! But...don't see the 'favourites' tab in the menu bar.

Once you add a user or thread to your favorites you will see the favorites tab across the navbar!

The favorite user option is really no different than adding a user to your buddy list I guess. But the favorite thread option is outstanding. Now you can save all the evidence for future use to use against people! LOL I can actually think of a few good reasons to save threads: cool pictures, great posts, shocking posts...

jimnyc said:
The favorite user option is really no different than adding a user to your buddy list I guess. But the favorite thread option is outstanding. Now you can save all the evidence for future use to use against people! LOL I can actually think of a few good reasons to save threads: cool pictures, great posts, shocking posts...

Don't you have to read us our Miranda rights first ?:poke:

jimnyc said:

You can save mine, but I really think you should have to buy me dinner first. :D

Forum List

Back