Board Challenge

I like how Democrats want to push for the legalization of gay marriage and abortions.
I like how Republicans want to put power back into the State's hands over the Federal Government. I also like their economic policies.

Uhm, abortion is legal and has been for some time. And you advocate nationally guaranteed gay marriage and then say this:

I like how Republicans want to put power back into the State's hands over the Federal Government.

Are you drunk, or just stupid?

I like how Democrats want to push for the legalization of gay marriage and abortions.

I know what you mean. You would think that there would be less and less of them, but the opposite seems true. It defies logic I tell ya!!!! :lol:

I challenge everyone on this board to post in this thread. You must post something good about the party you are against. Libs post something good about republicans or conservatives. Conservatives post something good about Libs or Democrats.

No negative posts. No disagreeing with any other poster here.

Here I will start.

Obama got Osama Bin Laden.

Team Six got Osama and Obama was kind enough to cancel a game of golf to watch.

It makes me wonder if some tribal Taliban leader in Pakistan is losing an election because he can't kill Obama.

I challenge everyone on this board to post in this thread. You must post something good about the party you are against. Libs post something good about republicans or conservatives. Conservatives post something good about Libs or Democrats.

No negative posts. No disagreeing with any other poster here.

Here I will start.

Obama got Osama Bin Laden.

Team Six got Osama and Obama was kind enough to cancel a game of golf to watch.

It makes me wonder if some tribal Taliban leader in Pakistan is losing an election because he can't kill Obama.

:clap2: :lol:

Forum List

Back