CDC Exposed For Government Manipulation / Control Through 'Faking The Science'

Check it out, another Trump cult conspiracy weeping thread. We don't have enough of those.

That's right, Trump traitors, The last century of medicine is all wrong, because a blog said so.

And we do sympathize. It's hard to be a grownup, so all of you adolescents have opted out.

Oh, did I bring some reality into the SafeSpace again? My bad. I should respect your SafeSpaces more, being that the real world is so hostile to you.
'B...B....BUT TRUMP'

Again, don't you TDS-suffering fairies have any other trick up your bag to use when you can't debunk what is being reported than to sputtering, 'B...b...but TRUMP'?

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know Biden and Fauci are idiots, walking around wearing 2 (TWO) masks after being fully vaccinated...outside...when standing more than 6 feet from the nearest person.

:p

'Safe Spaces'? Funny you should bring that up, snowflake, as most of your fairies - to include Joe Biden' - spend most of your 'safe spaces' and basements. Bwuhahahaha......

Why would Trump allow so much misinformation considering he was a stable genius?
Trump couldn't control what the State Govs did. He did repeatedly push for openings...but was blasted by the propagandist.
CDC and NHI is under the authority of the president.
So is the FBI and IRS. It doesn't stop them from lying.
I see, then the president has no power over these James Comey imitators?

Fauci was the alleged expert who has been consistently more wrong than right. Should Trump have told Fauci to fuck himself? What would you or the media have said?

Stop being a hypocrite.
I'd say the same thing Fauci said, "we will make mistakes"..

Stunning report finds CDC exaggerated risk of COVID spread outdoors, partly based on 'misclassification''misclassification''misclassification''misclassification'
FAKING THE SCIENCE

Stunning report finds CDC exaggerated risk of COVID spread outdoors, partly based on 'misclassification'

CDC risk of coronavirus transmission outdoors greatly exaggerated, bombshell report finds

10% benchmark is based 'partly on a misclassification' of some transmission, report claims

"A stunning New York Times report claims that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's estimate that the risk of coronavirus transmission while outdoors is around 10% is greatly exaggerated.

The CDC has cited the estimate to back up its recommendation that vaccinated individuals do away with masks in certain outdoor situations, but should keep wearing masks during others.

According to the Times, the 10% benchmark is based "partly on a misclassification" of some virus transmission in Singapore at various construction sites that may have actually taken place in indoor settings. Singapore also classified settings that were a mix of indoors and outdoors as outdoors, including construction building sites, the outlet reported.

Still, the number of cases reported at the various sites did not add up to as much as 10% of transmission, but was more like 1% or less, the report stated."

The government repeatedly told Americans 'We have to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE' while THEY completely ignored the science and simply MADE SHIT UP to engage in Fear-Mongering, to manipulate, to control Americans.

We all 'knew' this early on...but we obeyed the lying, corrupt Democrats just the same - When Democrats like Pelosi, Whitmer, and others are dictating to Americans to stay and home and quarantine while they are out shopping for jewelry, getting a cut-n-blow (or whatever) or flying off on some billionaire's private airplane you have to know deep down that THEY know the situation is not as bad as they say it is. They love themselves to put themselves in real danger.

When Fauci was proved over and over to have no clue what he was talking about, was telling Americans to stay home and wear masks out yet was caught at a baseball game wearing no mask, when Fauci tells people to wear not only 1 mask but to wear multiple masks AFTER you get vaccines, you KNOW the government is full of shit and are COMPLEWTELY IGNORING THE SCIENCE.

All of their bullshit has been about power and control!

Who could have POSSIBLY seen this coming?

:laughing0301:

Man, I am so fucking tired of being 100% fucking right about EVERYTHING!!!!
They why is God not letting you take over?

Check it out, another Trump cult conspiracy weeping thread. We don't have enough of those.

That's right, Trump traitors, The last century of medicine is all wrong, because a blog said so.

And we do sympathize. It's hard to be a grownup, so all of you adolescents have opted out.

Oh, did I bring some reality into the SafeSpace again? My bad. I should respect your SafeSpaces more, being that the real world is so hostile to you.
There goes one of the cultists now!

Kirk.jpg

Stunning report finds CDC exaggerated risk of COVID spread outdoors, partly based on 'misclassification''misclassification''misclassification''misclassification''misclassification''misclassification''misclassification''misclassification'
FAKING THE SCIENCE

Stunning report finds CDC exaggerated risk of COVID spread outdoors, partly based on 'misclassification'

CDC risk of coronavirus transmission outdoors greatly exaggerated, bombshell report finds

10% benchmark is based 'partly on a misclassification' of some transmission, report claims

"A stunning New York Times report claims that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's estimate that the risk of coronavirus transmission while outdoors is around 10% is greatly exaggerated.

The CDC has cited the estimate to back up its recommendation that vaccinated individuals do away with masks in certain outdoor situations, but should keep wearing masks during others.

According to the Times, the 10% benchmark is based "partly on a misclassification" of some virus transmission in Singapore at various construction sites that may have actually taken place in indoor settings. Singapore also classified settings that were a mix of indoors and outdoors as outdoors, including construction building sites, the outlet reported.

Still, the number of cases reported at the various sites did not add up to as much as 10% of transmission, but was more like 1% or less, the report stated."

The government repeatedly told Americans 'We have to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE' while THEY completely ignored the science and simply MADE SHIT UP to engage in Fear-Mongering, to manipulate, to control Americans.

We all 'knew' this early on...but we obeyed the lying, corrupt Democrats just the same - When Democrats like Pelosi, Whitmer, and others are dictating to Americans to stay and home and quarantine while they are out shopping for jewelry, getting a cut-n-blow (or whatever) or flying off on some billionaire's private airplane you have to know deep down that THEY know the situation is not as bad as they say it is. They love themselves to put themselves in real danger.

When Fauci was proved over and over to have no clue what he was talking about, was telling Americans to stay home and wear masks out yet was caught at a baseball game wearing no mask, when Fauci tells people to wear not only 1 mask but to wear multiple masks AFTER you get vaccines, you KNOW the government is full of shit and are COMPLEWTELY IGNORING THE SCIENCE.

All of their bullshit has been about power and control!

Who could have POSSIBLY seen this coming?

:laughing0301:

Man, I am so fucking tired of being 100% fucking right about EVERYTHING!!!!
They why is God not letting you take over?
If by God, you mean Woden, then he is.....muuuahahahahahahaaaaa!

Why would Trump allow so much misinformation considering he was a stable genius?
Trump couldn't control what the State Govs did. He did repeatedly push for openings...but was blasted by the propagandist.

Fauci was the alleged expert who has been consistently more wrong than right. Should Trump have told Fauci to fuck himself? What would you or the media have said?

Stop being a hypocrite.
Conveniently.

Is any person with half a brain even remotely surprised?
I did happen to notice no one said this before the pandemic..

I knew this was mostly overhyped bullshit from the beginning. It's basically equivalent to a bad seasonal flu. The true mortality rate is roughly .2%. Seasonal flu, depending on the year is .05 to .2% mortality.

Seasonal flu tends to take the very old or the very sick. We should have protected that population from the beginning instead of telling healthy 12 year olds they couldn't go to school for a year.
Thing is, These bastards already knew it.

The Teachers Unions caused this. Evil SOBs

Would I be surprised if some of these agencies, both state and federal, guilded the lily to chase people to Terror Town "for their own good"

Of course not. It was pretty obvious to people that were listening to actual epidemiologists instead of their favorite talking head that a lot of what we were being sold was garbage, especially early on.

Sure would be nice, however, if someone would send a bus to bring those that bought the Full Terror package home.

Stop being a hypocrite.

He is not paid to make mistakes. His mistakes cost trillions and put millions out of work or lost their businesses. Fauci is a clown.

Is any person with half a brain even remotely surprised?
I did happen to notice no one said this before the pandemic..
I've been saying it since day 1. there's that. so wrong as always.

no mask will ever ever protect someone from a virus. no way it can without first suffocating the individual. then, well, it's too late.

Forum List

Back