Blunders and Binders of Women

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Blunders and Binders - NYTimes.com

First he isn't interested in the 47% that feel they are entitled. Then he is compiling binders of women. And of course, he wants women that work to have time to get home and make dinner.

You got to wonder about Willard's World....????

The fact that the left is fixating on this shows they've got nothing left. How about the fact that Obama is leading the U.S. off a fiscal cliff?

The fact that the left is fixating on this shows they've got nothing left. How about the fact that Obama is leading the U.S. off a fiscal cliff?

What Obama initiatives have led us off a fiscal cliff?

How much did they add to debt?

Willard blew it with women with his binders comment and his "so women can get home to make dinner." This is not 1950 Willard!

the left and Obama has NOTHING, so they have to resort their focus on stupid shit..

the New Yorkslimes used to be the paper of record, now they are just a National Enquire of the Democrat party

Another idiot article by the Charlie Blow..I wish he'd do us a favor and blow it out his ass....oh wait, he does

Last edited:
OMG lol. This is the "gaffe" of the debate? He had binders of women so he could give them jobs. She said she had to go home to take care of her kids, so he gave her a flexible schedule. Sounds like a caring family man to me. What about obumers women making less than the men in the White House? (only heard, not sure about being real or not). Lets talk about gaffs in the debate. Fast & Furious? No response Mr. President? Hmmm.. What about the hipocrisy of having investments overseas? Hmmm. What about lying about Libya? Hmmm.. Shall I continue? Freakin HACKS

OMG lol. This is the "gaffe" of the debate? He had binders of women so he could give them jobs. She said she had to go home to take care of her kids, so he gave her a flexible schedule. Sounds like a caring family man to me. What about obumers women making less than the men in the White House? (only heard, not sure about being real or not). Lets talk about gaffs in the debate. Fast & Furious? No response Mr. President? Hmmm.. What about the hipocrisy of having investments overseas? Hmmm. What about lying about Libya? Hmmm.. Shall I continue? Freakin HACKS

That wasn't the Gaffe of the debate. The Gaffe of the debate was "you want less shooting? Best get married before you screw, you silly slut."

real. Reported repeatedly, and ignored by the libtard masses in here.

Obama's record on paying women White House aides not stellar - Washington Times

Using late 2011 figures, the latest available at the time, The Washington Times earlier this year surveyed 121 White House employees who were paid at least $100,000 and found that 47 were women and 74 were men. That is only slightly better than in 2003, the third year of the Bush administration, when 39 of the top 121 employees were women.

When all White House employees are considered, the Obama administration's record dims a bit further. Female employees earn a median salary of $60,000, roughly 18 percent less than men, whose median salary is $71,000.

Obama is fucking Lilly Ledbetter up the ass in the oval office and calling her bitch, and 'binders' is all the libtards can talk about.

real. Reported repeatedly, and ignored by the libtard masses in here.

Obama's record on paying women White House aides not stellar - Washington Times

Using late 2011 figures, the latest available at the time, The Washington Times earlier this year surveyed 121 White House employees who were paid at least $100,000 and found that 47 were women and 74 were men. That is only slightly better than in 2003, the third year of the Bush administration, when 39 of the top 121 employees were women.

When all White House employees are considered, the Obama administration's record dims a bit further. Female employees earn a median salary of $60,000, roughly 18 percent less than men, whose median salary is $71,000.

Obama is fucking Lilly Ledbetter up the ass in the oval office and calling her bitch, and 'binders' is all the libtards can talk about.

Thanks for that! Now I know! I mean, I figured.. lol

That wasn't the Gaffe of the debate. The Gaffe of the debate was "you want less shooting? Best get married before you screw, you silly slut."

That is a little old school. But I still understood what he was saying

That is a little old school. But I still understood what he was saying

I understood too. I just think we came to different conclusions on how positive what he was saying is.

Precisely, most women I know are offended that these fuckups think they are so shallow that shit like this matters over the economy and what's going on in the world.

I can see a lot of women dressing as binders for Halloween. :lol:

Of course, the whole story he told about the binders turned out to be a complete lie, but it is Mitt after all. We've come to expect that.

Precisely, most women I know are offended that these fuckups think they are so shallow that shit like this matters over the economy and what's going on in the world.

Can you feel all that lefty hipocrisy? Jesus Christ, good post!

I can see a lot of women dressing as binders for Halloween. :lol:

Of course, the whole story he told about the binders turned out to be a complete lie, but it is Mitt after all. We've come to expect that.

Obama is fucking Lilly Ledbetter up the ass and calling her bitch in the oval office, and 'binders!' is all you fucktards can come up with? :rofl:

While I thought his comment about having to be considerate to women in the workforce was rather condescending, the multiple threads about binders is rather silly.

When it's all you got, well, it's all you got

the left and Obama has NOTHING, so they have to resort their focus on stupid shit..

the New Yorkslimes used to be the paper of record, now they are just a National Enquire of the Democrat party

Another idiot article by the Charlie Blow..I wish he'd do us a favor and blow it out his ass....oh wait, he does

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

Blunders and Binders - NYTimes.com

First he isn't interested in the 47% that feel they are entitled. Then he is compiling binders of women. And of course, he wants women that work to have time to get home and make dinner.

You got to wonder about Willard's World....????

lol.....I think women are smart enough to kow that he was referring to binders of RESUMES...

Obviously you and anyone else who is outraged by the comment is NOT smart enough to know what he meant......but that is becuase anyone who is outraged is blinded by their admiration for Obama...which is a problem in itself.

But that being said...why do those that are outraged by the comment...all on the left mind you....feel women are so stupid that they need someone to lay out EXACTLY what they mean so they could understand what is being said?

Forum List

Back