Blue Lives Never Really Mattered

You couldn't be more wrong.
Conservatives know law and order is paramount to sustaining those productive first world nations that LefTards hate.
Conservatives sided with law enforcement over the likes of the George Floyd parasites among us....simple shit.
Further, there is no systemic bias or bigotry, those are neat words, the latest concoction handed down from Democrats....aimed to keep their pet humans on the plantation.

Black people on average receive more prison time than others for the same crimes. Is that not systemic prejudice?
The black criminals often have a long criminal history which reflects on their sentences. Another issue is that like poor whites and browns, poor blacks have to depend on overworked and underfunded public defenders. This also affects their sentences. There is no systemic prejudice that I can see, just consequences for actions. A black person is far more likely per capita than a white, brown or yellow person to commit a violent crime and that reflects on their sentences as well.

A black person is far more likely per capita than a white, brown or yellow person to commit a violent crime and that reflects on their sentences as well.

You just admitted that systemic prejudice exists. Preconceived notions about black people impact their sentencing on an individual level. To be clear I don't think the laws themselves are prejudiced or racist, but there's a lot of subjective elements to the law that can be. I think a lot of people are afraid of black people largely because of many of the examples you and others have used in this conversation. Those preconceived notions based on generalities can and do cause systemic bias/prejudice that impacts people at an individual level.

Nope..."impoverished" doesn't equal criminality...That's an excuse concocted for dark people.
The proof is in nearly all white Appalachia.
"There's a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average."

Is that anecdote really enough to guarantee everything you're trying to suggest here? Are black people just naturally less civilized in your view? Can it really not be attributed to anything but their skin color?

Look, I’m not making this shit up...I’m simply not afraid to acknowledge reality, facts and statistics...I won’t dumb myself down in the name of PC.
Look at every single predominantly dark community, city, state and nation and tell me what you find?
I’ll stand by and await your report.
Actually you are making it up because you are scared to face historical facts, todays reality and statistics.

Go with that Kunta Kinte...But stop wondering why NOBODY sane and legit can take you seriously.
Sane people take me serious it's you white losers that have the problem.
Actually nobody takes you seriously. That's why nobody agrees with you. You are simply, first, last and always a racist who sees everything through a lens of prejudice.

A black person is far more likely per capita than a white, brown or yellow person to commit a violent crime and that reflects on their sentences as well.

You just admitted that systemic prejudice exists. Preconceived notions about black people impact their sentencing on an individual level. To be clear I don't think the laws themselves are prejudiced or racist, but there's a lot of subjective elements to the law that can be. I think a lot of people are afraid of black people largely because of many of the examples you and others have used in this conversation. Those preconceived notions based on generalities can and do cause systemic bias/prejudice that impacts people at an individual level.
Those "preconceived notions" are based upon hard facts and observed reality. The simple fact is that blacks make up 13% of the American population and commit 37% of all violent crimes. Whites compose slightly less than 64% of the American population and commit 58% of violent crime. Those numbers are from the FBI in 2016. On average, a black person is more than three times as likely to commit a violent crime as a white person. That isn't perception, that's hard, cold reality.

Those "preconceived notions" are based upon hard facts and observed reality.

It's still systemic prejudice. One black person is not all black people, nor are they responsible for the crimes of all black people. You straight up just contradicted yourself and admitted that systemic prejudice exists.

Law and Order was fake news also.

Blue Lives Never Really Mattered, Did They MAGAs?
JANUARY 16, 2021

“Blue Lives” never really mattered to you, did they? At least, not as much as your white life. Don’t worry about letting us down or crushing our hopes. We never really believed you anyway. We could see what you were doing from the beginning even if you couldn’t."

That’s how delusion and self-denial work: the farther from them you are the easier they are to recognize, which is why you couldn’t see what was in the mirror staring back at you.

We all suspected Blue Lives Matter was a performative exercise: merely a desperate defensive gesture to deny the reality in front of you, a noisy and distracting redirection away from what your eyes were seeing and from what your mind could not accept.

When the murders of black people became too brazen, when the systemic supremacist poison of law enforcement paraded itself down the street without reservation, when the depth of the pervasive hatred afflicting our nation could no longer be denied—you needed an alternative truth that would exempt you from speaking and exonerate your guilt.

You needed a way out.

And so you crafted a convenient narrative that could move you from reluctant accomplice to valiant hero: a manufactured noble cause to support; a different reality where you were not in complete contempt of people of color, but an impartial, objective defender of “law and order.”

It was always a shaky and flimsy facade at best.

We could see through the cracks in your carefully couched Facebook posts, your off-hand subtle slurs at dinner, and your persistent white whataboutisms that defied logic—and into the depths of your cancerous heart. Yet you doubled down again and again, maybe to convince yourself as much as persuade us, and you thought at least you were partially successful.

But on a Wednesday afternoon in January, that all changed.

There on the steps of our Capitol, in the middle of the day and in the raking light of a watching world, your showy, empty display of reverence of law enforcement found itself under an attack it simply could not withstand.

You found your true allegiances assailed and you could not abide violence against them, despite how hypocritical that declared you, how exposed your fraudulence would be, and how irreparably the damage to your fragile mythology.

When it came time to choose police officers or supremacy, between those fighting for justice and a wave of inhumanity that carried your pigmentation, ratified your conspiracies, and shared your politics, the decision was instinctive: you had to align with white nationalism.

You had to preserve MAGA at any cost.

And so there on the steps of the Capitol and in the very halls of Congress, you watched Blue Lives crushed behind the force of a traitorous mob, you saw Blue Lives being beaten to death with the flags of your two white saviors, you saw Blue Lives surrounded and trampled by a throng of domestic terrorists.

And in that moment, all of your false stories burned away and all your empty platitudes dissolved; your black, white, and blue flags were torn to shreds.

And now, all that remains is you: uncovered and exposed and left to account for the depths of the heart that you carry in your chest and the truth about what kind of lives really matter to you.

Maybe it’s time to face the mirror.

No more white lies about blue lives.

Blue Lives Never Really Mattered, Did They MAGAs?.

Don't these words sound familiar? Ol IM2 was a radical black racist for seeing the obvious from the start. And when the day came to respect the blue, MAGA had none of it. Blue lives don't matter to trump supporters and neither does law and order. Those things only mean one thing, shut up nwords we will do what we want to you.

You can flip that very easily though and say the democrats and the left didn't really give a fuck about the Police when they've been making excuses for (at best) and celebrating (at worst) the nutjobs rioting, looting, protesting all summer wanting the Police defunded but now all of a sudden stand side-by-side with them due to the nutjobs on the other side that stormed the Capitol.

Again the left's hypocrisy is more or less in orbit it's so far out there.
The Left has no monopoly on hypocrisy. Human nature says the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The cops trying to stop the Capitol invasion were the enemy to the 'patriots' there as they were to the BLM protestors.

I absolutely don't disagree with that.

However, I still think the hypocrisy from the left is a sight to behold on loads of things. This being but one.
The stuff you call leftist hypocrisy are primarily right wing false equivalences.

No they aren't.

The very fact you think that proves you're an absolute mug.
Yes they are and you've presented examples. 93 percent of the summers protests were peaceful. Most that were not were due to white supremacist groups that showed up at the rallies. This is documented, therefore trying to equate whiteys rebellion over nothing, to the BLM protests over a real occurrence, not one invented by an imbecile, is a false equivalence.

I would argue this a little bit...there were both right and left groups instigating violence in some of the protests, depending on the region. Those who attempt to claim that they were mostly violent ignore the sheer number of protests that were ongoing. There were also looters - as there always are in riot situations or other disasters - people who take advantage of a situation to enrich themselves. There were black people and white people involved. And again it boils down to human nature - underneath the skin color we're people, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

It's documented Coyote. Not all the violence was caused by white suptemacists but looking at the documentation, a majority was. All of it was wrong but the ways these guys describe what happened is not the case. Furthermore as you know, and I don't mean to preach to the choir, that what happened on 1-6 was based on a lie about things that did not happen.

Sanya Mansour, 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds, September 5, 2020, 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project, Demonstrations & Political Violence In America: New Data for Summer 2020,

Those "preconceived notions" are based upon hard facts and observed reality. The simple fact is that blacks make up 13% of the American population and commit 37% of all violent crimes. Whites compose slightly less than 64% of the American population and commit 58% of violent crime. Those numbers are from the FBI in 2016. On average, a black person is more than three times as likely to commit a violent crime as a white person. That isn't perception, that's hard, cold reality.
No they are pre concieved notions. Whites commit more vuolent crime. The 13 percent excuse has no merit when we measure actual numbers.

1613339506969.png

1613339537582.png

1613339589227.png

1613339633638.png

FBI — Table 43

The problem with your argument is that you use total population instead of members ofthe population that participate in that activity. You are broadbrushing an entire race based upon a small portion of it to justify your racist beliefs.

The only accurate measure here is to use the numbers of participants.

In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests. There are just over 330 million people in America. If a different person was arrested each time that would equal 2.5 percent of the American population. The crime rate argument begins with an erroneous premise that is based on a misuse of percentages. For example, the claim that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the murders. The numbers show that 5,025 blacks were arrested for murder. While that is 53 percent of the arrests, if a different black person was arrested for each murder, you're talking about 1000th of 1 percent of the population.

In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests, 5.6 million of those arrested were white. These numbers show us that 69 percent of Americans participating in criminal activity were white. 2.5 times more whites participated in criminal activity than blacks or anyone else. Numbers I use are from the “2017 FBI Uniform Crime Report”. The per capita excuse must stop. Math exists we can use to be more accurate exists and it is elementary. Since all people of any race do not commit crime we can assess crime by race fairly by looking only at the number of people by race who commit or are arrested for crimes. If we want to talk about population, we can only measure the number of participants in crime as a percentage of the population. This has been done by many who honestly study these matters, but this is written for us regular Joes and Joannes who do not spend their days analyzing such data.

The same holds true for 2018. Blacks arrested for murder in 2018 equaled less than 1/1,000th of 1 percent of US population. There were 4778 blacks arrested for murder out of a US population of 330 million people. Catch what I am saying? I'm saying that 13 percent of the population were not responsible for 50 percent of the murders. Less than 1/2 of 100th of a percent of the US population died by murder in 2018. Less than 1/1,000th of the population were responsible for approximately 1/4 of 100th of a percent of the deaths in America. Math is not a problem for me, but it seems that math knowledge is not required for stormfront membership. As I stated earlier, the math is elementary. In this case, I divided the number of people arrested by race against the population of the United States in 2018 that was provided in the Uniform Crime Report.

That came from using table 43 of the Uniform Crime Reports along with US Population data for 2018. The 13 percent excuse comes from a simpleton analysis that does not include a detailed look at the statistics nor were any numbers compared against the overall US population in order to come to a more accurate assessment. We have the numbers. The numbers show us the number of violent crimes and the number of people by race that are arrested for them. All who are not arrested are not participating in crime so they cannot be counted unless you want to present a racist argument. The numbers of arrests show that less than 1 percent of the population arrested were black. It shows that 2.5 percent of the population arrested were white. In any set of numbers 2.5 percent is double 1 percent. We are living in the 21st century. If you can't do math, I am certain you can find an online course that can teach it to you.

Less than 1/500th of one percent of the total American population died from murder in 2018. There were 8,957 murder arrests in 2018. That 53 percent racists talk about equals 4,778 blacks. In 2018 the black population was 47.8 million. Less than 1/100th of 1 percent of the overall black population was arrested for murder. Approximately 330 million people make up the total US population. The ability to do grade school level division debunks this racist claim. 4,778/330,000,000= 0.00014% of the US population arrested for murder.

No they are pre concieved notions. Whites commit more vuolent crime. The 13 percent excuse has no merit when we measure actual numbers.

View attachment 457229
View attachment 457231
View attachment 457232
View attachment 457234
FBI — Table 43

The problem with your argument is that you use total population instead of members ofthe population that participate in that activity. You are broadbrushing an entire race based upon a small portion of it to justify your racist beliefs.

In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests. There are just over 330 million people in America. If a different person was arrested each time that would equal 2.5 percent of the American population. The crime rate argument begins with an erroneous premise that is based on a misuse of percentages. For example, the claim that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the murders. The numbers show that 5,025 blacks were arrested for murder. While that is 53 percent of the arrests, if a different black person was arrested for each murder, you're talking about 1000th of 1 percent of the population.

In 2017 there were 8,162,849 arrests, 5.6 million of those arrested were white. These numbers show us that 69 percent of Americans participating in criminal activity were white. 2.5 times more whites participated in criminal activity than blacks or anyone else. Numbers I use are from the “2017 FBI Uniform Crime Report”. The per capita excuse must stop. Math exists we can use to be more accurate exists and it is elementary. Since all people of any race do not commit crime we can assess crime by race fairly by looking only at the number of people by race who commit or are arrested for crimes. If we want to talk about population, we can only measure the number of participants in crime as a percentage of the population. This has been done by many who honestly study these matters, but this is written for us regular Joes and Joannes who do not spend their days analyzing such data.

The same holds true for 2018. Blacks arrested for murder in 2018 equaled less than 1/1,000th of 1 percent of US population. There were 4778 blacks arrested for murder out of a US population of 330 million people. Catch what I am saying? I'm saying that 13 percent of the population were not responsible for 50 percent of the murders. Less than 1/2 of 100th of a percent of the US population died by murder in 2018. Less than 1/1,000th of the population were responsible for approximately 1/4 of 100th of a percent of the deaths in America. Math is not a problem for me, but it seems that math knowledge is not required for stormfront membership. As I stated earlier, the math is elementary. In this case, I divided the number of people arrested by race against the population of the United States in 2018 that was provided in the Uniform Crime Report.

That came from using table 43 of the Uniform Crime Reports along with US Population data for 2018. The 13 percent excuse comes from a simpleton analysis that does not include a detailed look at the statistics nor were any numbers compared against the overall US population in order to come to a more accurate assessment. We have the numbers. The numbers show us the number of violent crimes and the number of people by race that are arrested for them. All who are not arrested are not participating in crime so they cannot be counted unless you want to present a racist argument. The numbers of arrests show that less than 1 percent of the population arrested were black. It shows that 2.5 percent of the population arrested were white. In any set of numbers 2.5 percent is double 1 percent. We are living in the 21st century. If you can't do math, I am certain you can find an online course that can teach it to you.

Less than 1/500th of one percent of the total American population died from murder in 2018. There were 8,957 murder arrests in 2018. That 53 percent racists talk about equals 4,778 blacks. In 2018 the black population was 47.8 million. Less than 1/100th of 1 percent of the overall black population was arrested for murder. Approximately 330 million people make up the total US population. The ability to do grade school level division debunks this racist claim. 4,778/330,000,000= 0.00014% of the US population arrested for murder.

IM2, I think the statistics for crime showing that black people commit more crime on average are accurate. That doesn't matter though because it's due to poverty and cultural pains associated with slavery, not black skin color. Black people were freed from slavery and were thrust into society with nothing but the rags on their backs only a handful of generations ago. It's really not surprising that they're struggling with poverty and crime on average. It's expected in fact. It takes a long time for a culture and a people to fully heal and integrate after something like that.

These people want to use those statistics to make it like black people are just bad while completely misunderstanding why the situation is what it is.

View attachment 457229
View attachment 457231
View attachment 457232
View attachment 457234
FBI — Table 43

IM2, I think the statistics for crime showing that black people commit more crime on average are accurate. That doesn't matter though because it's due to poverty and cultural pains associated with slavery, not black skin color. Black people were freed from slavery and were thrust into society with nothing but the rags on their backs only a handful of generations ago. It's really not surprising that they're struggling with poverty and crime on average. It's expected in fact. It takes a long time for a culture and a people to fully heal and integrate after something like that.

These people want to use those statistics to make it like black people are just bad while completely misunderstanding why the situation is what it is.
No, they aren't. And while poverty is a factor, we need to look at real numbers and use the numbers of participants in crime as the evidence. 95 percent of the blacks in this nation have nothing to do with crime. More than 99 percent do not commit violent crime. These are the facts

No, they aren't.

A lot of those studies and statistics are done by people that aren't trying to make political statements. Why would they lie? Are you suggesting that the information that's readily available all over the internet is just lies to hurt black people?

No, they aren't.

A lot of those studies and statistics are done by people that aren't trying to make political statements. Why would they lie? Are you suggesting that the information that's readily available all over the internet is just lies to hurt black people?
What I am doing is using the numbers in the FBI Uniform Crime Reports against the overall black population and the overall American population. There are 47.8 million blacks in this country. In 2019, 129,346 blacks were arrested for violent crime. That's less than 1 percent of the black population in America.

What I am doing is using the numbers in the FBI Uniform Crime Reports against the overall black population and the overall American population. There are 47.8 million blacks in this country. In 2019, 129,346 blacks were arrested for violent crime. That's less than 1 percent of the black population in America.

I understand what you're saying. I'm asking you why unbiased studies would consistently push an untrue narrative. Is it possible that there are elements to these studies and statistics that you're not completely understanding? I don't think the studies are wrong.

I understand what you're saying. I'm asking you why unbiased studies would consistently push an untrue narrative. Is it possible that there are elements to these studies and statistics that you're not completely understanding? I don't think the studies are wrong.
I am understanding them completely. And what I am saying is they all are not unbiased. I am also saying that the most accurate measure of criminality by race is the number in that race who participate in crime. Not assuming things based on equal populations. From the time Frederick Hoffman made the first claim about black violence the arguments has been waged with skewed statistics. Given the history of white violence in this country, thete is no accurate way that whites can claim that blacks have a higher violent crime rate. And then what constitutes a violent crime? Because the old couple robbed of their savings because of white collar crime probably aren't going to feel they are fortunate that they weren't beaten and killed even though they got just as robbed.

OK racists, this thread is not about your fucked up, bullshit, racist ass opinions of the black crime rate. It is about the white disrespect for the police as shown during Whiteys Rebellion on 1-6.

I am understanding them completely. And what I am saying is they all are not unbiased. I am also saying that the most accurate measure of criminality by race is the number in that race who participate in crime. Not assuming things based on equal populations. From the time Frederick Hoffman made the first claim about black violence the arguments has been waged with skewed statistics. Given the history of white violence in this country, thete is no accurate way that whites can claim that blacks have a higher violent crime rate. And then what constitutes a violent crime? Because the old couple robbed of their savings because of white collar crime probably aren't going to feel they are fortunate that they weren't beaten and killed even though they got just as robbed.

Do you have a link to a credible study that shows that blacks do not commit violent crimes at higher rates?

Do you have a link to a credible study that shows that blacks do not commit violent crimes at higher rates?
Yes. I do. One word ....History.

White people are and have been the most violent people ever to walk the earth.

FBI — Table 43

Start looking at 244 years of American history then come talk to me about crime rates. The only rate that is correct is the total number of crimes. Because even on a per capia basis, black crime rates are low.

According to the 2019 Uniform Crime Reports Expanded Homicide data, 2594 whites committed 3,299 murders and 2574 blacks committed 2,906 murders. The number clearly shows that 20 more whites committed 393 more murders than did blacks. Instead of facing this problem and working to fix it, you have whites doing this:

3299/234,370,202 x 0.0000140760215 = 1.4 murders per capita.

2906/40,610,815 x 0.0000715572933 = 7.15 per capita.

If the amount of crime in your community is so high that you must divide two numbers to get a percentage then multiply it by 100,000 to claim that you don’t have serious problems, you have serious problems. Now since the racist contention is usually based on violent crime most specifically murder, when we look at the rate of such crime by per capita, it shows that 99,993 black people out of 100,000 will not be murdered. That is just 6 more people than whites per 100,000. Therefore the claim of astronomically high crime in the black community is not so, even if you use per capita as a basis to make claims.

View attachment 457229
View attachment 457231
View attachment 457232
View attachment 457234
FBI — Table 43

Therein lies the problem....Lib excuse making relieves blacks of owning their shit and behaving like accountable adults do...it keeps them right where the Dem Party needs them...HELD DOWN.
Blacks teach their children not to try, they teach them that they are not expected to achieve because the system is rigged against them since their ancestors were slaves on this soil 155 years ago.
Meanwhile, uneducated, illiterate thirdworld newcomers from all over the globe arrive in America and out-achieve black folks.
Good job Libs...keep your foot on the necks of blacks, you have them right where you NEED them to stay.

Therein lies the problem....Lib excuse making relieves blacks of owning their shit and behaving like accountable adults do...it keeps them right where the Dem Party needs them...HELD DOWN.
Blacks teach their children not to try, they teach them that they are not expected to achieve because the system is rigged against them since their ancestors were slaves on this soil 155 years ago.
Meanwhile, uneducated, illiterate thirdworld newcomers from all over the globe arrive in America and out-achieve black folks.
Good job Libs...keep your foot on the necks of blacks, you have them right where you NEED them to stay.

You've seen some of my other comments. I think you know I don't feel guilty about being white. I do have empathy though. Maybe reality lies somewhere in between your position and the position of woke white guilt leftists. No, the pains of the past are not an excuse to do nothing, but maybe we should try to understand that it's not as easy either. I do believe that in the end part of the solution will involve black people looking inward and taking accountability.

Forum List

Back