Blue Collar, Middle Class Americans React to Obamacare

And where do you get your news , please be specific
Your outrage seems to be coming from being misinformed

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Liberrhoids avoiding this topic like they avoid a military recruiting office....

Wake the FUCK UP America....

Obama and his bullshit need to be shown the fucking door

Anyone who finds this acceptable has got fucking rocks in their head.

Watch: Employees in Pennsylvania Company Learn of Increased Health Costs Due to Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

Everything is going according to plan....the progressive plan to destroy middle class America. What's really sad is Obamacare isn't even fully implemented yet. They've purposely delayed rolling it out because they know America would reject it if they got it all at once because it is so absurd. Basically everyone is forced to eat a giant shit sandwich, but if they only get one bite at a time maybe they'll learn to love it.

Its really sad that most of America will be economically destroyed by this single piece of shit legislation that shitbag Democrats rammed through Congress before anyone could read it.

This is the Hussein's Legacy and it will take decades to fix it, if ever.

Remember... They did this TO you. Oh, please excuse me, the progressive mantra is They did this FOR you, go figure.

Watch: Employees in Pennsylvania Company Learn of Increased Health Costs Due to Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

Please excuse Warrior. He knows not of middle or blue collar class; he has no class (and probably never spent very long in a classroom).

Maybe he doesn't have any class. But I'd take his candor over progressive duplicity any day.

I have a hard time getting up a lot of sympathy for people who feel betrayed by the guy who promised them so much to get elected and afterwards because I still find it hard to believe so many of them could ever be so naive in the first place. A background of virtually zero experience qualified this jerk for the toughest job in the world?

Someone ought to come up with a more descriptive phrase than low inforation voter. It doesn't do such dopes justice.

He knows not of middle or blue collar class; he has no class (and probably never spent very long in a classroom).

Jesus H. Christ --- you don't see how FUCKED UP this Obama plan is -- and how it's effecting people?

Are you seriously this moronic??

Please excuse Warrior. He knows not of middle or blue collar class; he has no class (and probably never spent very long in a classroom).

Unlike you i bet he never spent time waiting in the welfare office.

Tens of millions yet to be enrolled.

This will become the shit-storm of the century.

The thing is, when people DO sign up the decuctables and monthly rates are SO high, no one will ever use it. So in effect, many go from having insurance, to not have any insurance that they can use.

But of course the welfare queens and their bastard children get a free ride out of this, so its all A-OK.

Forum List

Back