BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

The fact that the President, US AG, and Director of the FBI have secluded themselves behind closed doors and refuse to justify / give the American people an explantation is only adding fuel to the fire.
Garland has called your bluff, tard. :lol:

Trump is SCREWED!
Then you are the plank. You still just don't get it, JerkyBoy-- -- America First and MAGA may have been started by Trump, but it really is the voice, will and wishes of a hundred million and growing! Trump or no Trump, the movement grows by the day and will not be denied: Government of the People. There is no compromise.

NUCLEAR fucking material

Do you mean:
  • The papers are an atom bomb?
  • The papers contain the theory, formula and engineering notes to make a nuclear bomb? Something most of the countries in this world already know how to do and freely share? Have you asked yourself just how Trump would ever even SEE such papers, let alone come by them without no one noticing, and just what would he, a real-estate developer do with them?
  • If Trump had devious intentions with said papers, why didn't he do something when it was far easier in the WH?
  • Who is he going to give them to who would not ultimately harm everything Trump is interested in and stands for?
  • If Trump had salacious designs on these "nuclear" papers, then what were they doing laying around rotting in a storage celler for two years?
I know its far beyond you to imagine the authorities actually being ASKED these questions let alone actually ANSWERING any of them without already digging themselves in even deeper over their heads!

So if Trump is essentially now an enemy spy trading in top secrets, then why is he still on the street a free man?

BTW, Ace, do you have any idea that a president holds the ultimate power in classifying documents, so that by design, anything Trump had in his possession that he said was declassified IS DECLASSIFIED?! :auiqs.jpg:

I doubt we ever know the entire story about this incident. What we do know is this appears to be a history making political fuck up. It makes Democrats look like a hive of ant-like dunces. A lot of people are really really pissed off about it, and it appears that anger is totally justified.

Normal Americans who love this country, understand that Trump was up to no good and was covering his tracks.

They feel Trump is getting what he deserved
Normal Americans aren't far Left whackjobs like you. This was 100% pure political. but as a Communist shitbag, you would cheerlead it.

1661969325094.png

The guy has definite pedophilic tendencies and i dont think in that regard his 'aids' can control him. they need to stop him talking about and to girl CHILDREN about their legs, acting like 19 year olds. I mean...it is freakin' sick and creepy.

It's You're, not you.

81 > 74
True that. ^^^^^

But I thought the argument was that there was no way that biden got 81 million votes.
They try don’t they … trump, you can’t forge mail in ballots … you can’t send in more the one mail in ballot that’s been counted once … you can’t run one ballot through the counter 15 times … you can only Send mail in ballot once … Biden got 81 million votes trump got, who cares he lost votes… he lost because he failed to get enough electoral votes … the end

Forum List

Back