BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

Oh....I see China and it's communist party have you working on this now........do you get extra? Are you working overtime on this ....?

Trump was cooperating fully with the FBI when they went to his home to look at the information in his basement in May...yes...you fucking moron, the FBI was at his place in May, looking through all of those boxes.....they didn't take them, and simply suggested that they secure the files a little better...which they did....putting a padlock on the door of the room....a room in a building that was under the protection of the United States Secret Service......They came back in June and took 15 boxes........and at one point in this process Trump went down and said Hi, and even gave them lemonade as they sat there and went through the boxes...

I know that in China, and with the communists you post for, making up fake crimes in order to persecute political enemies is just what you do....but Americans know the difference...

Here...they go through everything Trump did to cooperate with the FBI.....

Trump was once again his own worst enemy here. Not only did he take documents he no right taking, he then refused to give them back. And given the toilet doc flushing, his propensity to rip documents up, and let's not forget SS texts disappearing, most likely at his behest, the DOJ felt it necessary to issue a search warrant (which a Trump appointed judge signed of on) before anything unseemly happened to those documents.

You members of Alt-Right Nation are the whiniest cucks I've seen come along in my lifetime. Bitch, piss, and moan. Not a thinking brain cell among you. It's all blind fealty to an orange cheeto. :)
It's worse than pathetic.

No they aren't.

Why the Trump search warrant is nothing like Hillary's emails

The Justice Department official who oversaw the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified records says there’s simply no comparing the search of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence to the case against the former secretary of State.

“People sling these cases around to suit their political agenda but every case has to stand on its own circumstances,” said David Laufman, who led the Justice Department’s counterintelligence section until 2018 and is now a partner at the firm Wiggin and Dana.

“For the department to pursue a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago tells me that the quantum and quality of the evidence they were reciting — in a search warrant and affidavit that an FBI agent swore to — was likely so pulverizing in its force as to eviscerate any notion that the search warrant and this investigation is politically motivated,” he said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...rant-is-nothing-like-hillarys-emails-00050691

Naturally, false equivalences will abound as they always do.
eyerollgif.gif

Normal Americans know a fishing expedition when they see one.
A fishing expedition was Benghazi. A fishing expedition was Obama's birth certificate.
A judge wouldn't have put his name to a fishing expedition. Whatever their political persuasion is, it's a fast track to ending your career.

Normal Americans know Trump is hiding something. The went there with good reason.
And the reason everyone on the right is up in arm...is that they know he's corrupt and brought this on himself.

Everyone who cares about the rule of law should be pissed. It's that simple.
A search warrant was issued. A judge signed off on it. The recipient was served with said warrant. The information outlined in the warrant was retrieved.

If the recipient has an issue with the warrant, they can release the details...at any time.

A search warrant was issued. A judge signed off on it. The recipient was served with said warrant. The information outlined in the warrant was retrieved.

If the recipient has an issue with the warrant, they can release the details...at any time.
Jawohl!

But srsly, no.

8/8 is a day that will live in infamy.

Trump was once again his own worst enemy here. Not only did he take documents he no right taking, he then refused to give them back. And given the toilet doc flushing, his propensity to rip documents up, and let's not forget SS texts disappearing, most likely at his behest, the DOJ felt it necessary to issue a search warrant (which a Trump appointed judge signed of on) before anything unseemly happened to those documents.

You members of Alt-Right Nation are the whiniest cucks I've seen come along in my lifetime. Bitch, piss, and moan. Not a thinking brain cell among you. It's all blind fealty to an orange cheeto. :)
It's worse than pathetic.
What documents did he take?

List each of them.

A fishing expedition was Benghazi. A fishing expedition was Obama's birth certificate.
A judge wouldn't have put his name to a fishing expedition. Whatever their political persuasion is, it's a fast track to ending your career.

Normal Americans know Trump is hiding something. The went there with good reason.
And the reason everyone on the right is up in arm...is that they know he's corrupt and brought this on himself.
A FISA judge put his name on the entire Russia Russia Russia collusion nonsense, Simp.

A FISA judge put his name on the entire Russia Russia Russia collusion nonsense, Simp.
Trump Tower Meeting.

Unfortunately, if Trump wasn't corrupt at his core and surrounded himself with people of better character, he wouldn't have nearly the amount of problems he has. :)

Forum List

Back