Blow for Trump as his endorsed candidate loses out in Texas special election

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What is going on in the stupid state ? Why have they disrespected the dear leader in such a disrespectful way ? What does this mean for the election in 22 ?

It looks very much as if his power is ebbing away.

Oh Ohhhh....the repub party has tied themselves to a Lame, Losing Horse named trump. And after these House Insurrection hearing really start digging...well....it ain't gonna be pretty.

Oh Ohhhh....the repub party has tied themselves to a Lame, Losing Horse named trump. And after these House Insurrection hearing really start digging...well....it ain't gonna be pretty.
geezus jim you must have posters of trump on your bedroom walls....

What is going on in the stupid state ? Why have they disrespected the dear leader in such a disrespectful way ? What does this mean for the election in 22 ?

Yup, trumpism is dying a slow and painful death. The repub party better home he doesn't drag them along with him.

You beat my posting by two minutes. Congrats!

BOTH of them, Ms Wright and Ellzey would shit in your face if given the chance, so don't get too excited.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump talks about Hillary at every rally.. She's no longer in politics. Chris Christie told Trump that if he ran the same campaign as in 2015, he would lose. He told him if he didn't stop talking about the past, he would lose. Trump is still doing that. His last rally was so extraordinarily stupid.. He ranted and raved about Hillary for nearly 90 minutes.

Just the beginning ,,,The sniveling coward will be reduced to the laughed at moron he always was

when he is on your mind every minute of the day maybe its time to tear down those posters and get a life...
Not quite every minute I take very good care of 5 stock portfolios to help keep the anger I feel for republican ass kissers restrained

Well .. let's look on the bright side .. Democrats totally failed so Texas is far better off as well.. ;)

I'm glad Democrats weren't able to steal that election as well, actually..
There should still be an audit of Texas just to make sure that Dems are punished for their attempt to steal the election there....I am hearing at least 98327 democrats have been charged with voter fraud....

But the lib media won't report it

Not really. Trump's appeal is mostly to people on the right who already in some way feel that they have lost because the system is rigged against them. A win is a win because they beat back the evil doers and a loss is a win for Trump because it reaffirms the evil-doers did evil to win. It is kind of win either way situation for Trump with his loyal supporters.

There should still be an audit of Texas just to make sure that Dems are punished for their attempt to steal the election there....I am hearing at least 98327 democrats have been charged with voter fraud....

But the lib media won't report it
"I hear....I hear"....that sounds so trumpian. He always "heard" things that turned out to be lies.

Forum List

Back