What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blow for Trump as his endorsed candidate loses out in Texas special election

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOLOL.. Trump loves to call it the crime of the century because he's as important as God.

I don't know what Trump calls it. That's what I called it.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
insurrection? you guys are fucking nuts
Okay then Sparky. Tell us what your word is for a violent crowd who violently overruns our seat of government with the intent of stopping our peaceful transition of power and who is threatening our elected public officials with violence if they do not stop that peaceful transition of power.

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As usual you are clueless about Texas and it growing population.

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wrong dexter they haven't lost because the system is against them They've lost because their dumb red neck asses couldn't meld into a rising economy like so many others have They see everyone getting ahead but them so they blame the system
They "feel" was operative in my post. Trump outperformed Obama by a healthy chunk and still lost. He brought unlikely voters to the polls. Love him or loathe him, he is still a political influencer to contend with.

Ordinary Guy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Okay then Sparky. Tell us what your word is for a violent crowd who violently overruns our seat of government with the intent of stopping our peaceful transition of power and who is threatening our elected public officials with violence if they do not stop that peaceful transition of power.
BLM or ANTIFA in Portland, they took over part of the city, you guys are a bunch of arrogant assholes

eddiew37

Gold Member
Reaction score
They "feel" was operative in my post. Trump outperformed Obama by a healthy chunk and still lost. He brought unlikely voters to the polls. Love him or loathe him, he is still a political influencer to contend with.
unlikely ,like those who attacked our capital?? And outperformed Obama ?? He couldn't hold Obamas jock strap

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yup, trumpism is dying a slow and painful death. The repub party better home he doesn't drag them along with him.
You liberals want Trump to fade away, but it ain't going to happen. They've already had polls for 2024 and Trump is at the top.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List