Bloomberg - too short for the ride?

FB_IMG_1581849564489.jpg

"Mike Bloomberg is unique in the Democratic presidential field in that he hasn’t walked back any of his neoliberal education reform ideas — including hostility to unions. And yet here’s teacher union chief Randi Weingarten saying something nice about him"

Union leader: Bloomberg can go all the way

EQ3X755WkAEM_SH

Bloomberg was once called "The Bernie Madoff of Education", my friends

I think it's Dems' best bet. And I'm sure millions of illegals and dead people will help them.

View attachment 306996
Steve Banon has been pushing this narrative that Hillary is going to be his VP. But Banon has been sleeping with the enemy for years. He is helping the Dems or the Globalist to distract everyone from focusing on the Republican candidates. We already know that there are many RINO's in Pres.Trump's administration. But all of this crap that is going on. Tends to make some to forget.
There's no one that will be able to beat Pres.Trump, and they know that.
This guy in the video has a better chance to win than them. And so just focus only on the Republican candidates and forget what they are doing.

3pdnua.gif

Democrat establishment is ready to offer their next candidate to be sacrificed to the God Emperor now that Biden has turned out to be senile.

How long will he last? It is interesting to watch the far left democrats hate on the rich when the establishment has the world's 9th richest person standing with them on the stage - on a podium to cover his shortcomings. I hope he lasts at least a bit longer than Biden.

What do you think? Will Bloomberg - Clinton save the party and ride all the way to the generals, or is Bloomberg too short for the ride?
Short? James Madison was also very short....but both of them have/had bigger hands that fat donnie.....and neither Bloomberg or Madison are/were obese like fat donnie.

Democrat establishment is ready to offer their next candidate to be sacrificed to the God Emperor now that Biden has turned out to be senile.

How long will he last? It is interesting to watch the far left democrats hate on the rich when the establishment has the world's 9th richest person standing with them on the stage - on a podium to cover his shortcomings. I hope he lasts at least a bit longer than Biden.

What do you think? Will Bloomberg - Clinton save the party and ride all the way to the generals, or is Bloomberg too short for the ride?
Short? James Madison was also very short....but both of them have/had bigger hands that fat donnie.....and neither Bloomberg or Madison are/were obese like fat donnie.

President Trump is tall and American.

Bloomberg is a manlet. Is his intention to be suicidal before or only after the election?

President Trump is tall and American.

Bloomberg is a manlet. Is his intention to be suicidal before or only after the election?
fat donnie is.....fat. I guess that IS American alright.

Bloomberg knows how to fight with Trump. He has been doing it for years

Plus he is ten times richer

Trump is already rich enough to have proven his worth. This guy is overcompensating for his other shortcomings.

Trump is already rich enough to have proven his worth. This guy is overcompensating for his other shortcomings.

Bloomberg is worth around $60 billion
Trump around $4 billion

Since being rich is all Trump has to offer, looks like Bloomberg wins

more than once as mayor, Bloomberg's ambitions outran his political skills and led to highly visible defeats. he failed to lure the Olympics to NY or build a grand stadium in a dilapidated stretch of Manhattan.

Bloomberg has a record of failure, my friends!

Trump around $4 billion

Trump offers not having to take a podium wherever he goes.

more than once as mayor, Bloomberg's ambitions outran his political skills and led to highly visible defeats. he failed to lure the Olympics to NY or build a grand stadium in a dilapidated stretch of Manhattan.

Bloomberg has a record of failure, my friends!

Olympics are an economic disaster.
Best thing he did

Trump around $4 billion

You haven't posted a response to my question, who will be the democrat nominee???
Please predict it now so we can praise you for your insight into democrat politics..

Trump around $4 billion

Cool story. Dildo.
How did MB make that money since leaving office?

New Topics

Forum List

Back