Bloomberg to Pay Hundreds of People $2,500 a Month to Praise Him

Like an episode of the Flintstones.... singing...."What's the matter with Bloomberg he's all right"!

I get the Wall Street Journal, which just broke this story, so I've been following it closely, in outrage. My VERY FIRST thought was --- how much are thirty pieces of silver worth in today's money? Is that about $2500? Because he is paying people to sell their friends. Not an ethical issue a Jewish guy like Bloomberg would know about, I guess. Not selling friends is more of a Christian ethical issue.

I'm not on Facebook anymore (and it was VERY hard getting off --- you try) but if one of those Facebook "friends" were to start selling me within the terms of his salary, I sure would unfriend him doot squat, as our GIs used to say the French said. What they contract to is every week sending me Bloomberg promotion and writing daily blurbs praising Bloomberg that he would send to my page. And they don't have to label this as sponsored content like ads ------------- even though it obviously IS sponsored content!

Also, Bloomberg has a plan to pay a flat $500 to put all of a person's smart phone contacts into the candidate's political database.

I am seriously outraged at this -- selling friends!!

I'll sign up. "No, Mikey does not wear the same pair of underwear for months at a time".

I get the Wall Street Journal, which just broke this story, so I've been following it closely, in outrage. My VERY FIRST thought was --- how much are thirty pieces of silver worth in today's money? Is that about $2500? Because he is paying people to sell their friends. Not an ethical issue a Jewish guy like Bloomberg would know about, I guess. Not selling friends is more of a Christian ethical issue.

I'm not on Facebook anymore (and it was VERY hard getting off --- you try) but if one of those Facebook "friends" were to start selling me within the terms of his salary, I sure would unfriend him doot squat, as our GIs used to say the French said. What they contract to is every week sending me Bloomberg promotion and writing daily blurbs praising Bloomberg that he would send to my page. And they don't have to label this as sponsored content like ads ------------- even though it obviously IS sponsored content!

Also, Bloomberg has a plan to pay a flat $500 to put all of a person's smart phone contacts into the candidate's political database.

I am seriously outraged at this -- selling friends!!

I'm waiting for someone to explain to me how this is just The American Way (good ol' capitalism), whereas the Russians promoting their candidate was a national emergency and crisis of the highest order?

Isn't the problem the same: Honesty in Politics? (Oh shit, I'm close to agreeing with Grandpa Murked U).

People need to be told the truth so to have an informed vote, not just more demagoguery.

We are in deep shit if we are replacing electing the most qualified candidates with the one with the most money and bought friends! Soon, qualified people won't even bother, assuming they haven't ALREADY stopped.

Soon, qualified people won't even bother, assuming they haven't ALREADY stopped.

Considering this week's debate nastiness, I think it's clear no decent people are bothering on the Dem side, assuming there are any.

He needs to pay someone because no thinking person will vote for a racist, mygonistic, anti LGBT little short guy.

All of these crowds that are supporting the far left are paid protesters. The Shadow government like George Soros owns Amazon and Google that they can ease drop on your or your family's phone conversations. To see what are your plans. And see where you are going, so that they'll hire these protesters to harass you where ever you go.

Kaitlin Bennett Attacked At Ohio University As Police Look On

b844326f3fa6feabe566ab3cdc54b08e.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back