Bloomberg Helping Ex Felons In Florida To Vote

I wonder have democrats ever considered that they are just as wrong as people think they are - when their plan to victory involves getting elected by felons.

Obviously felons should not vote. There already are enough democrats who vote just like criminals - not for the benefit of the nation but to buy themselves free shit.

These are people who have paid their debt to society. Trump associates with felons.
ROFL! Biden is the father of someone kicked out of the service for drug use. His son also took bribes from the Russian government and a Ukrainian corporation.

He did not. Hunter Biden was on the Burisma board after Joe Biden left office. Hunter Biden has a illness.
Wrong. Biden was VP when Hunter was a Burisma employee.

Sorry, while those people MIGHT be more likely to vote for Biden, there is no agreement to vote for him or anyone else. Therefore it ain't a bribe.
Great try, Perry Mason. It's a third-degree felony, under Florida state law, for someone to either directly or indirectly provide something of value to impact whether or not someone votes.

The intent
is to influence black and Latino ex cons to vote (two pro Biden groups) and whether they do vote or not the intent is to influence. See you in court.

There has to be a agreement for it to be illegal. It is not a felony to pay someone else's fine.
It is when you do it so they can vote.

So they can have the opportunity to vote. There is no guarantee they will vote. There is nothing illegal about it.
It doesn't matter. It's illegal to pay people for voting.

There is nothing that requires that they vote. They are not being paid to vote. They can choose to vote or not to vote.

I wonder have democrats ever considered that they are just as wrong as people think they are - when their plan to victory involves getting elected by felons.

Obviously felons should not vote. There already are enough democrats who vote just like criminals - not for the benefit of the nation but to buy themselves free shit.

These are people who have paid their debt to society. Trump associates with felons.
ROFL! Biden is the father of someone kicked out of the service for drug use. His son also took bribes from the Russian government and a Ukrainian corporation.

He did not. Hunter Biden was on the Burisma board after Joe Biden left office. Hunter Biden has a illness.

Hunter Biden was on the board until this year. That means he served for 3 years after his father left office.

Hunter Biden was on the board until this year. That means he served for 3 years after his father left office.
His father may become president of the Unites States.

So they can have the opportunity to vote. There is no guarantee they will vote. There is nothing illegal about it.
Irrelevant. The intent is to pay the bills of felons so they can vote for Joe Biden. That's why no whites
or Asians are eligible for Bloomberg's bribery scam.
You can claim attempted bribery is not illegal. You would be very wrong and very ignorant of the law, however.

By the way, Florida state law makes the whole issue moot. Bloomberg is desperate to defeat Trump or just doesn't care about the law, maybe figuring he can pull this scam off before the voting takes place.

I'm shocked this billionaire thinks he can get away with this.

Gaetz is a crooked right wing con man. He broke the law by carrying a phone into a secure room.

You allege that he carried a phone into a secure room. For the sake of argument, lets say he accidentally carried his phone into a secure room. That makes him a crooked right-wing con man, how?

To you then, accidentally carrying a phone into a secure area is far worse than a billionaire in New York paying the fines and fees of 32,000 convicted black and Hispanic felons in Florida so they can vote Democrat.

Bloomberg is also spending $100 million to pay for Biden ads, not in New York where he lives but in Florida.

Why, assuming they did their time? The initial big push for felonies (other than the most egregious) to be ineligible for voting was racism. I don't care if they vote, just like I don't care if RWNJ racists vote. It's an American right.

Because democracy was chosen to arrive at the best, and less intrusive government possible. Not as a value onto itself, and certainly not something everyone should have just by the virtue of breathing. Only those who make the best decisions.

There is zero evidence that felons vote are informed or vote very well. Other than of course, if you are a democrat and do not care about having a great nation, only free shit matters. But that is not America, that is the common shithole.

Less intrusive? I hardly call telling a woman what she can do with her body less intrusive government. You people do not want less intrusive government. You just want government doing what you want them to do.

Trump supporters are ill informed. Even when Trump admits to something, you clowns ignore it.

I don't care about the abortion issue, no problem with you aborting yourselves, based on the content here it appears the superior option. And just a reminder, it is still possible if you are up for it.

Now where was I... oh yes, the best part.... FREEDOM!!

The fact is that you want a big government that does what you want it to do. You are in no way in favor of small government. The Republican Senate and White House will be aborted in November.

Exactly.

Why, assuming they did their time? The initial big push for felonies (other than the most egregious) to be ineligible for voting was racism. I don't care if they vote, just like I don't care if RWNJ racists vote. It's an American right.

Because democracy was chosen to arrive at the best, and less intrusive government possible. Not as a value onto itself, and certainly not something everyone should have just by the virtue of breathing. Only those who make the best decisions.

There is zero evidence that felons vote are informed or vote very well. Other than of course, if you are a democrat and do not care about having a great nation, only free shit matters. But that is not America, that is the common shithole.

Less intrusive? I hardly call telling a woman what she can do with her body less intrusive government. You people do not want less intrusive government. You just want government doing what you want them to do.

Trump supporters are ill informed. Even when Trump admits to something, you clowns ignore it.

I don't care about the abortion issue, no problem with you aborting yourselves, based on the content here it appears the superior option. And just a reminder, it is still possible if you are up for it.

The fact is that you want a big government that does what you want it to do. You are in no way in favor of small government. The Republican Senate and White House will be aborted in November.

Exactly.

I want the government to keep out of American's business.

That's the definition of small government.

That's the definition of America. You have a big problem with the defining characteristic. North Korea sounds like more suitable to your tastes.

What office has Slow Joe been running for in the past year?

What expertise did Hunter Biden provide to China for them to invest $1 billion in an investment company?

There has to be a agreement for it to be illegal. It is not a felony to pay someone else's fine.
It's a quid pro quo...something Joe is real good at. Are you really so stupid?

Exactly.

That's the definition of America. You have a big problem with the defining characteristic. North Korea sounds like more suitable to your tastes.
You want the government to interfere in things that you support.

Exactly.

Do you want the government to prevent murder and robbery?

Exactly.

I want the government to interfere in only useful things, not in stealing American's resources and giving them to useless parasites.

You act like government's actions are all up to an opinion. That is blatantly false. If the government does certain things, you get a shithole. If it does the things I advocate you get to Mars. So no, your opinion is not as valid, since you have no clue what the government should do to produce civilization. You just want your free shit.

There is very clear reasoning behind the constitution. Americans wanted to build civilization, not the shithole that you prefer. There are plenty of those around if you want to migrate.

Sorry, while those people MIGHT be more likely to vote for Biden, there is no agreement to vote for him or anyone else. Therefore it ain't a bribe.
Great try, Perry Mason. It's a third-degree felony, under Florida state law, for someone to either directly or indirectly provide something of value to impact whether or not someone votes.

The intent
is to influence black and Latino ex cons to vote (two pro Biden groups) and whether they do vote or not the intent is to influence. See you in court.

There is nothing that requires that they vote. They are not being paid to vote. They can choose to vote or not to vote.

That's not what the law addresses.

No one is going to jail as no crimes have been committed. Paying fines of former felons is not a crime. The people in question did not pocket a dime. How were they paid off? They weren't. Clearly Bloomberg was speculating. He has no idea whether that will be the case or not. Florida Republicans better watch out or they might be sitting in a federal prison.

Yes, a crime was committed. He gave people something of value to get them to vote, and vote Biden at that. The law is pretty clear. What don't you understand about it?

He didn't give them anything. He is paying their fines. No crime was committed. You clearly do not understand.

He is paying their fines with the intent of them voting. He stated so in a Washington post interview. The Florida law states you cannot give a person(s) anything of value to influence their voter participation, and Blooming Idiot stated that's why he did it.

His father may become president of the Unites States.

That is why Hunter Biden resigned from the board.

No one is going to jail as no crimes have been committed. Paying fines of former felons is not a crime. The people in question did not pocket a dime. How were they paid off? They weren't. Clearly Bloomberg was speculating. He has no idea whether that will be the case or not. Florida Republicans better watch out or they might be sitting in a federal prison.

Yes, a crime was committed. He gave people something of value to get them to vote, and vote Biden at that. The law is pretty clear. What don't you understand about it?

He didn't give them anything. He is paying their fines. No crime was committed. You clearly do not understand.

You are dealing with people who don't understand that paying the state government money to pay off fines isn't giving money to the person who owe's the fines.

Irrelevant. The intent is to pay the bills of felons so they can vote for Joe Biden. That's why no whites
or Asians are eligible for Bloomberg's bribery scam.
You can claim attempted bribery is not illegal. You would be very wrong and very ignorant of the law, however.

By the way, Florida state law makes the whole issue moot. Bloomberg is desperate to defeat Trump or just doesn't care about the law, maybe figuring he can pull this scam off before the voting takes place.

I'm shocked this billionaire thinks he can get away with this.

He is not getting away with anything because he is not breaking any laws. There is no attempted bribery. You are the one who is ignorant. You think laws can be abused to get your political enemies.

There would be a logical reason for choosing minorities. Minorities would have the most trouble paying the fines. Bloomberg thinks they will vote for Biden however there are no guarantees they will vote or vote for Biden.

The intent

That's not what the law addresses.

The law is not relevant since they were not paid to vote.

New Topics

Forum List

Back