Bloomberg Helping Ex Felons In Florida To Vote

This is how to get around the new Florida scheme to prevent former felons from voting in Florida.

Bloomberg is paying their fines and restitution. He's paying for over 31 thousand ex felons fines so that they can vote in the election this November.

So nearly 32 thousand more people in Florida will be able to vote in November.

I wonder how the governor and the republicans in Florida are going to prevent them from voting now. I'm sure they are working hard to come up with another scheme to take voting rights away from legal voters.

FL law says it a 3rd degree felony to give anything of value to incentivize anyone to vote. Is paying their fines and fees a thing of value? Keep in mind in their fund raising they claimed it would provide 32,000 additional voters who would vote for biden 99% of the time. So not only did they commit 32,000 felonies, it was an organized effort to do so, can you say RICO? Plus if the fees and fines were more than $600.00 they would have to issue 1099s or there could be big problems with the IRS. Bloomberg should have spent some of that money on better lawyers. LMAO He and his co-conspirators could wind up doing time.

No one is going to jail as no crimes have been committed. Paying fines of former felons is not a crime. The people in question did not pocket a dime. How were they paid off? They weren't. Clearly Bloomberg was speculating. He has no idea whether that will be the case or not. Florida Republicans better watch out or they might be sitting in a federal prison.

No one is going to jail as no crimes have been committed. Paying fines of former felons is not a crime. The people in question did not pocket a dime. How were they paid off? They weren't. Clearly Bloomberg was speculating. He has no idea whether that will be the case or not. Florida Republicans better watch out or they might be sitting in a federal prison.

Yes, a crime was committed. He gave people something of value to get them to vote, and vote Biden at that. The law is pretty clear. What don't you understand about it?

This is how to get around the new Florida scheme to prevent former felons from voting in Florida.

Bloomberg is paying their fines and restitution. He's paying for over 31 thousand ex felons fines so that they can vote in the election this November.

I wonder how the governor and the republicans in Florida are going to prevent them from voting now. I'm sure they are working hard to come up with another scheme to take voting rights away from legal voters.

FL law says it a 3rd degree felony to give anything of value to incentivize anyone to vote. Is paying their fines and fees a thing of value? Keep in mind in their fund raising they claimed it would provide 32,000 additional voters who would vote for biden 99% of the time. So not only did they commit 32,000 felonies, it was an organized effort to do so, can you say RICO? Plus if the fees and fines were more than $600.00 they would have to issue 1099s or there could be big problems with the IRS. Bloomberg should have spent some of that money on better lawyers. LMAO He and his co-conspirators could wind up doing time.

It is a crime, shit for brains. Their debts were paid off, relieving them of paying out of their own pocket. That's the same as handing them the money.

I wonder have democrats ever considered that they are just as wrong as people think they are - when their plan to victory involves getting elected by felons.

Obviously felons should not vote. There already are enough democrats who vote just like criminals - not for the benefit of the nation but to buy themselves free shit.

These are people who have paid their debt to society. Trump associates with felons.

I wonder have democrats ever considered that they are just as wrong as people think they are - when their plan to victory involves getting elected by felons.

Obviously felons should not vote. There already are enough democrats who vote just like criminals - not for the benefit of the nation but to buy themselves free shit.

Why, assuming they did their time? The initial big push for felonies (other than the most egregious) to be ineligible for voting was racism. I don't care if they vote, just like I don't care if RWNJ racists vote. It's an American right.

Because democracy was chosen to arrive at the best, and less intrusive government possible. Not as a value onto itself, and certainly not something everyone should have just by the virtue of breathing. Only those who make the best decisions.

There is zero evidence that felons vote are informed or vote very well. Other than of course, if you are a democrat and do not care about having a great nation, only free shit matters. But that is not America, that is the common shithole.

Less intrusive? I hardly call telling a woman what she can do with her body less intrusive government. You people do not want less intrusive government. You just want government doing what you want them to do.

Trump supporters are ill informed. Even when Trump admits to something, you clowns ignore it.

These are people who have paid their debt to society. Trump associates with felons.
ROFL! Biden is the father of someone kicked out of the service for drug use. His son also took bribes from the Russian government and a Ukrainian corporation.

Why, assuming they did their time? The initial big push for felonies (other than the most egregious) to be ineligible for voting was racism. I don't care if they vote, just like I don't care if RWNJ racists vote. It's an American right.

Because democracy was chosen to arrive at the best, and less intrusive government possible. Not as a value onto itself, and certainly not something everyone should have just by the virtue of breathing. Only those who make the best decisions.

There is zero evidence that felons vote are informed or vote very well. Other than of course, if you are a democrat and do not care about having a great nation, only free shit matters. But that is not America, that is the common shithole.

Less intrusive? I hardly call telling a woman what she can do with her body less intrusive government. You people do not want less intrusive government. You just want government doing what you want them to do.

Trump supporters are ill informed. Even when Trump admits to something, you clowns ignore it.

I don't care about the abortion issue, no problem with you aborting yourselves, based on the content here it appears the superior option. And just a reminder, it is still possible if you are up for it.

Now where was I... oh yes, the best part.... FREEDOM!!

That's the only example you can come up with, isn't it?

So do you really think when our founders were writing the Constitution, they did so keeping in mind they want to protect mothers killing their babies?

Sorry, while those people MIGHT be more likely to vote for Biden, there is no agreement to vote for him or anyone else. Therefore it ain't a bribe.
Great try, Perry Mason. It's a third-degree felony, under Florida state law, for someone to either directly or indirectly provide something of value to impact whether or not someone votes.

The intent
is to influence black and Latino ex cons to vote (two pro Biden groups) and whether they do vote or not the intent is to influence. See you in court.

There has to be a agreement for it to be illegal. It is not a felony to pay someone else's fine.

Sorry, while those people MIGHT be more likely to vote for Biden, there is no agreement to vote for him or anyone else. Therefore it ain't a bribe.
Great try, Perry Mason. It's a third-degree felony, under Florida state law, for someone to either directly or indirectly provide something of value to impact whether or not someone votes.

The intent
is to influence black and Latino ex cons to vote (two pro Biden groups) and whether they do vote or not the intent is to influence. See you in court.

There has to be a agreement for it to be illegal. It is not a felony to pay someone else's fine.
It is when you do it so they can vote.

Yes, a crime was committed. He gave people something of value to get them to vote, and vote Biden at that. The law is pretty clear. What don't you understand about it?

He didn't give them anything. He is paying their fines. No crime was committed. You clearly do not understand.

It is a crime, shit for brains. Their debts were paid off, relieving them of paying out of their own pocket. That's the same as handing them the money.

No it did not. Tell us where is is illegal to pay people's fines. Clearly shit is what you use for brains.

The intent

So they can have the opportunity to vote. There is no guarantee they will vote. There is nothing illegal about it.

ROFL! Biden is the father of someone kicked out of the service for drug use. His son also took bribes from the Russian government and a Ukrainian corporation.

He did not. Hunter Biden was on the Burisma board after Joe Biden left office. Hunter Biden has a illness.

The intent

So they can have the opportunity to vote. There is no guarantee they will vote. There is nothing illegal about it.
It doesn't matter. It's illegal to pay people for voting.

I don't care about the abortion issue, no problem with you aborting yourselves, based on the content here it appears the superior option. And just a reminder, it is still possible if you are up for it.

Now where was I... oh yes, the best part.... FREEDOM!!

The fact is that you want a big government that does what you want it to do. You are in no way in favor of small government. The Republican Senate and White House will be aborted in November.

New Topics

Forum List

Back