Blood Test Created By Military (DARPA) To Detect COVID-19 Before You Spread It

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
2560.jpg

US germ warfare research leads to new early Covid-19 test
'Scientists working for the US military have designed a new Covid-19 test that could potentially identify carriers before they become infectious and spread the disease, the Guardian has learned.

In what could be a significant breakthrough, project coordinators hope the blood-based test will be able to detect the virus’s presence as early as 24 hours after infection – before people show symptoms and several days before a carrier is considered capable of spreading it to other people. That is also around four days before current tests can detect the virus.

The test has emerged from a project set up by the US military’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) aimed at rapid diagnosis of germ or chemical warfare poisoning. It was hurriedly repurposed when the pandemic broke out and the new test is expected to be put forward for emergency use approval (EUA) by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) within a week.

“The concept fills a diagnostic gap worldwide,” the head of Darpa’s biological technologies office, Dr Brad Ringeisen, told the Guardian, since it should also fill in testing gaps at later stages of the infection. If given FDA approval, he said, it had the potential to be “absolutely a gamechanger”.'

Who gets it first -- red states or blue states? Trump decides?

2560.jpg

'Scientists working for the US military have designed a new Covid-19 test that could potentially identify carriers before they become infectious and spread the disease, the Guardian has learned.

In what could be a significant breakthrough, project coordinators hope the blood-based test will be able to detect the virus’s presence as early as 24 hours after infection – before people show symptoms and several days before a carrier is considered capable of spreading it to other people. That is also around four days before current tests can detect the virus.

The test has emerged from a project set up by the US military’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) aimed at rapid diagnosis of germ or chemical warfare poisoning. It was hurriedly repurposed when the pandemic broke out and the new test is expected to be put forward for emergency use approval (EUA) by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) within a week.

“The concept fills a diagnostic gap worldwide,” the head of Darpa’s biological technologies office, Dr Brad Ringeisen, told the Guardian, since it should also fill in testing gaps at later stages of the infection. If given FDA approval, he said, it had the potential to be “absolutely a gamechanger”.'

Interesting. Not ready for prime time, at a time when approvals are running fast and loose for anything to fight Covid-19? Based on a new concept in germ warfare detection? We could see it next week or never, being either the next great thing or just a propaganda ploy to make anyone thinking of an actual bio attack to think twice about the likelihood of effective success. Remember Reagan's star wars space defense against nuclear missiles? We still haven't got it after around 40 years. I like it!

2560.jpg

DARPA IS YOUR WORST GAWD DAM ENEMY!!! THEY SELL IT TO HELP THE PATHETIC PUBLIC NOW GO TRACE HOW BILL GATES IS WRAPPED UUP WITH THEM........

THENN GO SEE HOW THEY WILLL BE LAUNCHING DRONES

AND THIS IS WHY THEY KEPT THEIR PATHETIC AWAY FROM INFOWARS AND OTHERS WHO MADE AN IMPACT

ALL WHAT THE DUMB FKS DENIED IS TAKING PLACE RIGHGT NOW!

and sry for caps I was on a writing roll LOL

when a virus controls the world lmfao.

2560.jpg

DARPA IS YOUR WORST GAWD DAM ENEMY!!! THEY SELL IT TO HELP THE PATHETIC PUBLIC NOW GO TRACE HOW BILL GATES IS WRAPPED UUP WITH THEM........

THENN GO SEE HOW THEY WILLL BE LAUNCHING DRONES

AND THIS IS WHY THEY KEPT THEIR PATHETIC AWAY FROM INFOWARS AND OTHERS WHO MADE AN IMPACT

ALL WHAT THE DUMB FKS DENIED IS TAKING PLACE RIGHGT NOW!

and sry for caps I was on a writing roll LOL

when a virus controls the world lmfao.

Mindwars is a great screen name for you. DARPA has great street cred whether justified or not justified. Their name has been attached to some really great advancements in different high-tech technologies that have been put into use over the years. Runs many black budget projects of value for advanced research on a partially if not totally black (seemingly) unlimited budget. Just to invoke the name "DARPA" excites the imagination whether project is real or a propaganda ploy, kind of like having your enemies racing to catch up, even if they are really blowing their money chasing shadows. I am not afraid of what DARPA is really doing. I will leave that for the paranoids on the board.

Interesting. Not ready for prime time, at a time when approvals are running fast and loose for anything to fight Covid-19?

There should be big news if FDA approves it. I'm not sure what Trump is going to tweet if it's a game changer. Maybe they'll just keep it classified until it is approved. I dunno. They let it out to the media.

Interesting. Not ready for prime time, at a time when approvals are running fast and loose for anything to fight Covid-19?

There should be big news if FDA approves it. I'm not sure what Trump is going to tweet if it's a game changer. Maybe they'll just keep it classified until it is approved. I dunno. They let it out to the media.
Gives it great value, even at that, even if just propaganda, and cost almost nothing to let out they had a new concept in bio weapon defense.

Gives it great value, even at that, even if just propaganda, and cost almost nothing to let out they had a new concept in bio weapon defense.

The link in my first post was given to me by someone I know; I haven't seen it in the US news. The only thing I could find is Ferrari in Italy is giving a different kind of blood test for their employees before going back to work -- Ferrari’s Back-To-Work Plan Starts With a Blood Test. We'll just have to see.

It looks like DARPA's coronavirus test has been reported in the US now, but still nothing from Trump. He was quick with the hydroxychloroquine and disinfectant injection, but not with this. If FDA approves it, it can be distributed the second half of May.

"“It’s a simple tweak,” Van Gieson told the Guardian. “The infrastructure is already there.”

The new approach looks at the body’s response as it fights the coronavirus, rather than simply the virus itself, which is detected by the nasal swab tests.

He said the testing approach, which looks at the body’s response as it fights COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, should produce earlier results than current nose-swab tests that hunt for the virus itself.

“Because the immune response to infection develops immediately after infection, a COVID signature is expected to provide more sensitive COVID infection diagnosis earlier,” Professor Stuart Sealfon, who leads the research team at NYC’s Mount Sinai Hospital, told the outlet.

If emergency approval is granted, the test is expected to be rolled out in the US in the second half of the month.

Approval is not guaranteed, but scientists told the outlet it could make a huge difference as governments move to loosen lockdowns and consider how to control a possible second wave."

New Topics

Forum List

Back