Blonde is Not Worth Watching?

I think that's part of what gets the NC17 rating.

Evidently she is raped, gets pregnant and secret service agents kidnap her and she has a forced abortion. Ok.
seems-legit-27.jpg

In spite of popular mythology, there is no evidence that the two had an affair. It is possible they had an encounter, but even that is objectively questionable. We do know for a fact that JFK and Marilyn met on May 19, 1962, at Hollywood executive Arthur Krim's Manhattan townhouse, following a rally for the President's 45th Birthday at Madison Square Garden. The picture was taken by the White House Photography. Anything beyond this is questionable.
1664753563336.png

Last edited:
I HATE movie "biographies". They pick the most WRONG people for the parts.

I watched the trailer to the MM bio movie, and it sucked.
That girl playing Marilyn is ugly! OMG! The closeup they had of her, looks like she was 60 years old and her makeup was cracking all over her face, which is nothing but wrinkles and pock marks!!!

The bio movie for Elizabeth Taylor was just as horrendous.

The Nicole Kidman one of Lucille Ball was disturbingly grotesque.

These fukwits in Hellyweird aren't doing these people justice at all, they are shitting in their faces!

It’s best to watch a biographies of people long dead The creators of the film may not get it right but audiences probably won’t either. So when biographical films about Marilyn or Elvis come
I HATE movie "biographies". They pick the most WRONG people for the parts.

I watched the trailer to the MM bio movie, and it sucked.
That girl playing Marilyn is ugly! OMG! The closeup they had of her, looks like she was 60 years old and her makeup was cracking all over her face, which is nothing but wrinkles and pock marks!!!

The bio movie for Elizabeth Taylor was just as horrendous.

The Nicole Kidman one of Lucille Ball was disturbingly grotesque.

These fukwits in Hellyweird aren't doing these people justice at all, they are shitting in their faces!
Maybe we should only watch biographical movies where the subject has been dead a hundred years, then we want be complaining about how the subject is portrayed. Most people alive today remember Marilyn and Elvis pretty well. However in this movie the creator was certainly not a stickler for accuracy.

It’s best to watch a biographies of people long dead The creators of the film may not get it right but audiences probably won’t either. So when biographical films about Marilyn or Elvis come

Maybe we should only watch biographical movies where the subject has been dead a hundred years, then we want be complaining about how the subject is portrayed. Most people alive today remember Marilyn and Elvis pretty well. However in this movie the creator was certainly not a stickler for accuracy.

Or leave it to the absolute professionals to do biographies.
Only the most prestigious, talented, and highly acclaimed directors, producers, and writers.

In spite of popular mythology, there is no evidence that the two had an affair. It is possible they had an encounter, but even that is objectively questionable. We do know for a fact that JFK and Marilyn met on May 19, 1962, at Hollywood executive Arthur Krim's Manhattan townhouse, following a rally for the President's 45th Birthday at Madison Square Garden. The picture was taken by the White House Photography. Anything beyond this is questionable.
View attachment 704650
He raped her. Eat a dick. Kennedys are Rapey AF.

In my opinion, it is a waste of 2:45 mins.
The creators of this movie took real or rumored incidents in Marilyn's life and enhanced it with fiction. Since the movie is not in chronological sequence, it is not a story of her life so there is nothing that holds the various scenes together. The only thing that is good in the movie is Ana de Armas the actress that played Marilyn but her hard work can not save this bundle of nothing.
We watched it last night, and I completely agree with your sentiment.
Ana de Armas did a once in a decade performance. Academy Award winner all the way for her performance. But, just as you say, the movie itself is ridiculously inaccurate to the point of absurdity.
There was virtually nothing in the movie that is accurate, or even close to being accurate.
Indeed it was a parody of Monroe's life. They portrayed her, in all of the things she did, as if she had no mind of her own. The accepted likelihood that she slept with over 50 men, heavily addicted to drugs and alcohol - this all supposedly happened with her merely going along with a child like innocence is absurd.

It was a waste. The real story is more interesting. But the real story will implicate a lot of people, especially President Kennedy who met Marilyn through Sinatra, along with several other girls Sinatra set him up with. Sinatra was a world class cuck. Often sharing his love interest with other men.
Nobody wants to portray either man that way.

We watched it last night, and I completely agree with your sentiment.
Ana de Armas did a once in a decade performance. Academy Award winner all the way for her performance. But, just as you say, the movie itself is ridiculously inaccurate to the point of absurdity.
There was virtually nothing in the movie that is accurate, or even close to being accurate.
Indeed it was a parody of Monroe's life. They portrayed her, in all of the things she did, as if she had no mind of her own. The accepted likelihood that she slept with over 50 men, heavily addicted to drugs and alcohol - this all supposedly happened with her merely going along with a child like innocence is absurd.

It was a waste. The real story is more interesting. But the real story will implicate a lot of people, especially President Kennedy who met Marilyn through Sinatra, along with several other girls Sinatra set him up with. Sinatra was a world class cuck. Often sharing his love interest with other men.
Nobody wants to portray either man that way.
I think one thing the movie got right is that Marilyn was a very screwed up person. She was product a woman that was mentally ill who one minute was a loving mother and the next minute a shrew. She didn't learn she had a sister until she was 12. Her father who was also mentally ill, abandoned the family. Most of Marilyn's formative years were spent in foster homes. In the 30's and 40's, a foster home was only a step better than being on the streets. A room with a roof, 3 meals a day and the attempt to see that the child attended school till they were 12 were the requirements. Loving relationship between foster parents and the children was not encouraged by the authorities.

Marilyn never really learned to trust and love others. I believe this was the root of her problems. She wanted love but she could give it. She desperately wanted the family she never had but having children terrified her because both of her parents mentally ill. She also had a medical condition, Endometriosis that made pregnancy difficult and sexual intercourse often painful.

I believe emotionally, Marilyn never got out of childhood. As Gloria Steinem said, ""She was a child-woman who was trying to grow up but was rewarded for being a child. She was trying to play serious adult roles both in life and the movies, but she wasn’t allowed to be one." She felt she was inadequate in the only thing she had going for her, acting and sex.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back